Forum

INITIAL INTEREST POST - LAN in Enschede, July 3rd

Created 25th January 2009 @ 13:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Wlv

RaWr ::

Just to finalize what dunc has said – we have a target for prizes, if we can’t obtain the target there will be no LAN – part of the reason of the project. Is to promote the game as a large lannable one that can be taken seriously, the mickymouse prizes that mpuk and the byoc in-a-difficult-and-expensive-location that pcg give do not give this impression ;( hence the above

N/A

RaWr ::

Sounds fantastic, hmm i just thought, because dunc is organising, ubersexuals can’t take part.

nvc

Being a medic dunc i dont think you qualify to hand out abuse :P But no considering every single team i ever play for in TF2 has good players but 500 lineup changes, i think you’re probably right, i can’t remember a time where i had a scout partner who could keep up with me for longer than 2 weeks.. and don’t get me started on the soldiers, medics, demoman and all the rest.

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

sounds nice, n2o(old team maybe) would take part (maybe) ;)

Exact

Maybe-maybe.. if our sponsor will be interested.

1200pounds only for our trip.. + food + hotel.

too big expenses. if Prize for div 2 – 3 will be good.. we will come to this event.. but we must know about it early.. now tickets 2 amsterdam is cheaper than in flight day.

dunc

infs
dp.

What does my class preference have to do with the likelihood of you winning cash prizes in the current TF2 environment? :) Just lol at the rest :D

dunc

infs
dp.

And we certainly will be taking part Josh :p It’s not just me organising it.. there’s six or seven of us, including Monsieur Moose from cc.

Riemu

element //

i can’t remember a time where i had a scout partner who could keep up with me for longer than 2 weeks

ofc not ziggy – 2 weeks with you and everyone goes crazy

nvc

:D

kives

We’re definitely interested.

Exoronic

If you allow the stuff thats allowed on other NL lans, i will def be there :p

dunc

infs
dp.

Doesn’t particularly bother me what you do Exo, though we’ll have to check with the facility as to how strict they are with certain things.

Act like a cock though and I’ll get SupermanlywearsasailorhattogoclubbingHaza to throw you out. You have been warned.

nemppu

mmm.

that sounds about right

agron

Relic

Haza is one of the sailor moon bitches?

dunc

infs
dp.

I’m not sure what one of those is, but if it involves sailors, then I would presume “yes”.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »