Forum

ESL - 6on6 League Season VII

Created 13th March 2011 @ 11:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

RaCio

GoT²

It hasn’t in my view. I wish you the best of luck, don’t really get why the last 4 pages have been so off-topic. If people feel that there should be more signups for esl they should rally their friends and create a positive atmosphere. e.g. I haven’t played with the latest wire client yet, but I don’t think its a bad as people make of it. I’m sure the people who already used it could have explained a bit about the AC and how it works instead of the off-topic nonsense the last 4 pages have been.

Dummy

Quoted from RaCio

It hasn’t in my view. I wish you the best of luck, don’t really get why the last 4 pages have been so off-topic. If people feel that there should be more signups for esl they should rally their friends and create a positive atmosphere. e.g. I haven’t played with the latest wire client yet, but I don’t think its a bad as people make of it. I’m sure the people who already used it could have explained a bit about the AC and how it works instead of the off-topic nonsense the last 4 pages have been.

the only way Wire affected me was about 10 seconds of 1 FPS after every map switch, nothing else. its really unintrusive, you dont even notice it, though im aware that diff people have diff problems with it :w

kaidus

WiK?

Hardly off topic, just a logical progression of discussion.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
really helpful and insightful points you make here, I feel ETF2L is going in the right direction with people like you in charge.

ETF2L doesn’t have to allow advertising of other leagues on their website, I think that’s enough. Reason being the advertisements on ETF2L have most likely been the reason the majority of teams signed up to ESL have even signed up.

Then where would ESL’s signups be? Welcome to realism, ETF2L promoted this league like fuck, stop biting their head off and slating the league, whats done is done, each party got what they want, give it the fuck over.

xzr

racio is such a hater

Black_Bob

[DA]

Quoted from howdeh

[…]

ETF2L doesn’t have to allow advertising of other leagues on their website, I think that’s enough. Reason being the advertisements on ETF2L have most likely been the reason the majority of teams signed up to ESL have even signed up.

Then where would ESL’s signups be? Welcome to realism, ETF2L promoted this league like fuck, stop biting their head off and slating the league, whats done is done, each party got what they want, give it the fuck over.

Spot on

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Stop being fucking whiny little bastards? People who are boycotting etf2l and only signing up to ESL in protest should fuck off silently, nobody gives a shit. I’m personally doing both LOL XD

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from xzr

racio is such a hater

Also, sodomy xzr, sodomy. XD

Krakyn

rEJ

Quoted from RaCio

Hey, I think you’ll find I successfully derailed an otherwise dull thread promoting a league that seems to have got to the same level it always does with it’s normal level of advertising plus #tf2.europe players failing to aggressively advertise it into a long winded discussion on how shit the league is. Which is nice because I used to think I was one of the few people in rej who couldn’t troll.

Nor

rda

wire is shit, i was told yesterday i need to reinstall my windows to get it working, so gg ESL.

j210790_

Yeah that must be the only solution…

AnAkkk

Quoted from Nor

wire is shit, i was told yesterday i need to reinstall my windows to get it working, so gg ESL.

It’s not ESL fault if you are using a cracked/modified windows version that doesn’t function correctly.

EDIT: BTW Wire work fine for many users who got cracked Windows versions. Here some system files seem to have been modified or something is corrupted.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

kaidus

WiK?

Still sticks out like a sore thumb that their software is the only one I’ve heard of (besides other microsoft products for obvious reasons) that requires such measures.

Nor

rda

Heyooo!

AnAkin da boss, everything works perfectly fine now. hacker!1

Enef

fest
#wubafan

any idea when the seeds etc will be announced today?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »