Forum

ESL - 6on6 League Season VII

Created 13th March 2011 @ 11:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

AnAkkk

As you may have seen, a week ago we have announced the new season of our 6on6 League at ESL.

We have decided that for Season VII we will run with Medic unlocks (Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg and Ubersaw) only through out all our divisions with the option of teams being allowed to use other unlocks if they both agree via posting on the relevant match page. This is a change from Season VI where we had a split unlock rule set.

The map pool will be:
Badlands / Granary / GravelPit / Gullywash_Pro / Turbine_Pro / Snakewater_rc2

Signups will open on Monday 14th March 19:00 CET and close Monday 28th 19:00 CET.

An announcement about the prizes for the Premiership division will be made soon!

For more informations, check out the news at ESL:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/news/152298/

Last edited by AnAkkk,

dauk

wooooooooo

agron

Relic

coolcakes o/

Last edited by agron,

WLL

yeahhhhhhhh, i hope im playing in that league. go vanilla :>

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Not sure if I can convince Bacon to sign up after it basically collapsed last season :(

If they don’t I’ll probably be looking for a mix team or something.

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

This is what you should do here at ETF2L. Awesome decision ESL, you are going huge.

N/A

RaWr ::

qq babies here in force :D

Hirvisorsa

tR67

very nice!

xzr

gj

randa

How tf2 should be played!

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Good job, ESL!

WildCard

As announced on TF2TV by ThePledge, ESL will have a $1000 prize pot for the prem division in season 7.

We are also still in talks with other sponsors so there is also a good chance we may be able to increase this be it by more money or hardware.

(listen to the cast when its up :P)

TucE

tR67
KUKKO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXh1sKkcYb8

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from WildCard

As announced on TF2TV by ThePledge, ESL will have a $1000 prize pot for the prem division in season 7.

i like the prizemoney and hope you get more sponsors, but why is it dollars and not euros?

Last edited by Exfane,

Tocsix

IsF

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

i like the prizemoney and hope you get more sponsors, but why is it dollars and not euros?

Because 1000 dollars sounds more than 721 euros :D

Last edited by Tocsix,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »