Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 8th February 2011 @ 18:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 24 Next »

enwyze

Quoted from Squirry

Ye, lack of medics is really usual. Anyways, we hvae to promote it in VTV TF2 as well :DDD

That^

atmo

You get better at 6v6 by playing all the classes, so give Medic a shot even if it’s not your main.

enwyze

Quoted from atmo

You get better at 6v6 by playing all the classes, so give Medic a shot even if it’s not your main.

Not want to make my team rage because of a bad Medic.

palker

After i read the thread blaming lack of pickup for lack of top teams in EU i tried to play pickup as a medic but I got shafted by my shitty internet after 1st round. So I would really like to play but on my connection I would be more liability than asset to my team.

Mercyless

ORACLE

btw can you please add process to the map pool
plspls

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Mercyless

btw can you please add process to the map pool
plspls

The s13 map pool, that is.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Woulod be fun see turbine pro mixes :D not more badlands! xD

cp_badlands 2525 Pickups played
cp_granary 481 Pickups played
cp_gullywash_pro 207 Pickups played

Last edited by Squirry,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Yo skyride,

hack an API together that outputs the current status of the pickup in json or yaml. I’d integrate it into the sidebar then.

Oh and when you’re on it already, disallow to play the map of the previous pickup again, so we have slight diversification at least.

Last edited by nTraum,

atmo

Quoted from enwyze

[…]Not want to make my team rage because of a bad Medic.

That’s their problem, not yours.

AnimaL

nice ban, but for what?
edit: nvm i just realised ur mad cuz i trolled you after you were a complete jerk to me in first place, so w/e i guess u just cant position yourself as proper admin :]

Last edited by AnimaL,

Mark

Phase

Quoted from AnimaL

nice ban, but for what?
edit: nvm i just realised ur mad cuz i trolled you after you were a complete jerk to me in first place, so w/e i guess u just cant position yourself as proper admin :]

lol

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Mark

[…]

lol

Regen

nf.
9F

Is there someone that can provide a bot that works or fix the current one?
I want to pug :<

Leif

By the way can anyone tell me what is the reason why the bot breaks so often?

Skyride

DUCS

K guys, so here’s the plan.

I’m going to make Pixel Pickup 2.0. It’ll be web-based (not lobby style, something quite different), and i’ll get pixel working again in the mean time. It’s going to take some time, I would say realistically we’re talking about some time just before christmas until it’s fully up and running.

I think Skeej is bringing me round to the idea of a revised captain’s mode, but nothing’s set in stone in that regard.

edit: Also let me emphasis that this will NOT be like tf2lobby. At all.

Last edited by Skyride,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 24 Next »