DUCS

Guess whats back lads?

Admins for the channel are now:
Huhy
Skyride
Waebi
TheSucker
Buffalo Bill

Same channel, invite list has been cleared so you’ll need re-invited. Grab any of the people listed above on IRC and they should be able to help you. Weapon unlocks are roughly the ETF2L rules with a couple of extra additions, but the servers have whitelists on so don’t worry.

IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, YOU WILL GET BANNED
I tried to be casual about this before and gave people the benefit of the doubt, but too many people took the piss so its not happening this time.

gl hf

edit: Do not ask for invites in this thread, no one reads them or can be arsed to go find you in IRC.

Big thanks to Multiplay.co.uk for sponsoring us with servers!

Last edited by Skyride,

Waebi

‹Con›

thank fuck I’m on the bottom of the name list so no one will message me.

edit

please send an etf2l profile link when you ask for an invite, i cba to ask every time as i’m lazyyy

(i mad.)

Last edited by Waebi,

huhystah

Quoted from Waebi

thank fuck I’m on the bottom of the name list so no one will message me.

It means skyride doesn’t like you o hai

randa

not playing because my +voice is gone :/

dougiie

CotC

gl gl :)

Edd

T2P

im no longer admin, this means this will be successful and prosperous.

edit: ^ that is serious as well :D

Last edited by Edd,

Nice!

Really hope this picks up and I’m willing to help with anything possible so that it stays active.

rytis

PrettyGay

6 div noobs are welcome or not?

huhystah

Quoted from rytis

6 div noobs are welcome or not?

You will get tempinvite and if you do well we will keep you if not then kick

Skyride

DUCS

We got 3 games going last night which was more than I expected since we just went “meh, its open guys” and there was only ~60 people. Hopefully we can get some more today. :)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Appreciation for setting this back-up. Would it be possible maybe to link thid to huhy dm server somehow just so only div1-3 can get in?

kuma

Quoted from CommanderX

Appreciation for setting this back-up. Would it be possible maybe to link thid to huhy dm server somehow just so only div1-3 can get in?

why would you do this? i agree it can be frustrating with the lack of gamesense at times but we already have pu2.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I’m not inpug2 though :(
wouldn’t mind just being med only even

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from CommanderX

If you do that, then the whole shebang starts at the beginning again with people making threads moaning about a lack of a solid pug system for sub div 3 players :P

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The moment you start the segregation again, or denying div5/6 players access even if they have mic/gamesense/skill then the activity of this pickup will just die.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 24 Next »