Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 8th February 2011 @ 18:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 Next »

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from Skyride

K guys, so here’s the plan.

I’m going to make Pixel Pickup 2.0. It’ll be web-based (not lobby style, something quite different), and i’ll get pixel working again in the mean time. It’s going to take some time, I would say realistically we’re talking about some time just before christmas until it’s fully up and running.

I think Skeej is bringing me round to the idea of a revised captain’s mode, but nothing’s set in stone in that regard.

What’s that Nightbox? You’re making a web based pickup?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

What’s that Nightbox? You’re making a web based pickup?

Speaking as someone who did some code review and tested a semi-functional beta, tf2mm was literally just a bad copy of TF2lobby, nothing more. What I’m going to is pretty much copy the IRC pickup concept and just put it in a web browser. None of this lobby shit, there’s one game running and you add to it. :P

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Speaking as someone who did some code review and tested a semi-functional beta, tf2mm was literally just a bad copy of TF2lobby, nothing more. What I’m going to is pretty much copy the IRC pickup concept and just put it in a web browser. None of this lobby shit, there’s one game running and you add to it. :P

Your jimmies remain unrustled.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Firstly. Even if pickup2.0 is “work in progress” there’re already some problems with servers.
Already server 1 is down, server 2&3 are spiking hardly, and we must to use another server if we want to play a single pickup. Could u fix that, please? :D

PS: About stats and STV demo, I think developing an amazing stats page, is way easier just when u finish the match, the pickup bot drops u two things.

-SourceTV Demo link
-Logs of the match archive, i mean the archive that u have to upload to tf2logs.com

I think this is perfectly viable and alraedy is less work for our mister here :)
Keep it up Skyride :)

JohnnyZ

Sexy

I didn’t get registration email (using gmail)

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Last pickup began 5 days, 20 hours and 36 minutes ago on Server 2

C’mon guys don’t let it die :[

Crafz

Is Pixel Pickup word for word dead? I can’t join the channel any more.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

It’s because it requires an auth, and some of the qnet servers seem to be a bit fubar and so it isn’t authing you and hence why you can’t join.

edit: try a different server.
The DE one isn’t working, but the UK one does (for me).

Last edited by Nymthae,

Crafz

Ok, thanks, changed the server to uk and it works.

atomic-

1sol /join #pixeltf2.pickup

Golden

2soldiers missing -> /join #pixeltf2.pickup

Skyride

DUCS

Just to give you guys an update on this, it’s now my main project as of this week. I hope to have it open early December. Technically speaking it’s not that complicated (it’s actually simpler than the original IRC bot in a few respects), its just a want to make something that looks great and has a really nice usable feel to it. Unfortunately design is not my strong point, so it’s going to take a while.

Skyride

DUCS

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/concept%202.1.png

Just an early WIP. Any thoughts?

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Skyride

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/concept%202.1.png

Just an early WIP. Any thoughts?

needs more bejazzle.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I shall say, yesterday 2 pickups happened to be played.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 Next »