Forum

Old nicknames

Created 5th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

FIR

SnG

I’ve used FIR for most of my games, because they’re the initials of my name, a Taiwanese pop band and a tree.

Because some games require more than 3 letters for a nick, I went and found Firrion, modeled after Furion-The Prophet from the Dota map.

For my fake email account which i dump spam into, it’s Jacob Keyes (yes, that retarded captain from Halo) because I was once a Halo fan(ggot).

Sc

Qer whas my first nick in cs
Su1c1deR on quake
[S]u1[c]1deR > Sc tf2

lagi

My very very first nick was Phoneman, when I joined a forum which required a nickname. I guess I was very excited about Matrix then (I still am tho) so that’s why that nick.

And when I bought Orange Box 2007 and started playing I came up with Pectus, after a Finnish candy http://kotisivukone.fi/files/akin.albumit.fi/kuva91.jpg

Then one day (have no idea when) my friend was pissed off by his Logitech webcam, he called it Lagitech. So… :D

doks

doks

called like that in real life since 1st grade.

but have used silverfox.

Last edited by doks,

Pricee

has $w@G

I used to be Stabbe on the first game i ever played then i moved to Pricee right after that this was like 10 or so year ago :D

Last edited by Pricee,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

IngmarS in Ultima Online, Noeandee in tfc (sorta inspired by the nali in Unreal I), and then Noe, followed by Andee now :-)

Spike Himself

TC

Spike since high school – was given the name by friends because I had spikey hair :D
Switched to Spike Himself a few years ago because “Spike” isn’t very original and there are ~433234 of them on the interwebs.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Awesome topic.

Back in 1999-2001 (I was 9) I was disco_stu or sniper_dude20, but even later was the one I took on for Delta Force Land Warrior……..DEVILS SNIPER ZOMOMOGMOMGOMOGMOGMG!
Went through a whole bunch of similarly gay names for it, got DFBHD where I then became Tramp_Lad for a while.

I then got Halo on the XBOX and continued with Tramp_Lad for a year.

At around 2005 I donned the name MiLKMaN on CSS due to a funny line a teacher said in school about people being uneducated and becoming milk men (a pupils dad was one :D)

I also got heavily into Day of Defeat as well where my name was pidgeon spelt wrong :D

Then at the time I got BF2142 I used WARHURYEAH taken from the song by Edwin Starr, then its been like that since, I applaud people that sing the song when I join a server, some even get it from just WAR.
I think I will be sticking with WARHURYEAH for a while now, unless Devils~Sniper makes a comeback.

Spike Himself

TC

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR

JackieBoy

LTG.

JackieBoy since ummmm? -03 or -04 8)

Fucking neighbourhood kid started calling me JackieBoy :<

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Started out with RedButton when I was 11-ish. Playing the Counterstrikez.
Changed it to ErRoR when I was 13-15 bawssing it up still in Counterstrike

changed it to Nmx300 ( mx300, beastly mouse) and just removed the 300.

Good old counterstrike days. :’)
Played so fucking many hours a day with that shit, how did my mom allow it. :D

ashkan

Always been “ashkan” (my real name), but I used “trashkan” for a short time and I still use it in certain places.

Dr Icecream

have always been known as Dr Icecream, I tend to go with the occasional “Too Sexy for my Shirt” or “Heliocenctrizzle” when I’m bored of that name though. But have been mainly going with Dr Icecream for 6 years now

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Howd3h^ in CS 1.6, started playing NS where i just called myself howdeh, which has stuck since.

Basically comes from my second name being ‘Howden’, don’t ask me why I put h instead of n, it just seemed like the craze back then :D

Califax

dyn.

Started out as Terrorquar in KingsofChaos (LOL)
Changed it to TQ when i started playing Lineage 2.
After that, most people knew me better in L2 under the alias Granite.

But in every shooter i have ever played, starting with CSS, i have been Califax.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »