Forum

Old nicknames

Created 5th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Used to use skylinerspeeder a longggggggggg time ago, then I decided that was 2 long and started using Skyride. However I used to keep it spicy by using plenty of combinations of capital letters and numbers such as SKyRIDE, SkyRIDe and SKyR1D3.

quik

vs
Fe |

S.T.A.L.K.E.R98PRO{RUS}

hans

Rochester, because I had to come up with a nickname in a minute, didn’t want to use any of my non-gaming aliases and was reading Jane Eyre at the time. When I didn’t like it anymore, I changed it to EFR (which is short for Edward Fairfax Rochester, yay), which pretty fast became E, which then became Eeeeh?, mEh, Ehehe, or whichever I’m feeling like atm.

flushy

P.O.P

-Flush- -> flushy -> thrushy

kuma

fleshy?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from flushy

-Flush- -> flushy -> thrushy

And “Flush” comes from a traumatic toilet experience?

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

mötley – Tonfisk – Mulle_Meck – DrPhilm – Fantomen – Fantomen {:)

kuma

cs: sai/saister
wow: Madvillain/Madyo/Atis
tf2: kuma

Jaskey

Played halo 1 for 5 years as “Touche” then changed it to Averagejack for TF2, started comp changed it to jakko to shorten it a little, Its gay though, no matter how much i change my tag people will always just call me jack :(

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Nmx

changed it to Nmx300 ( mx300, beastly mouse) and just removed the 300.

OH MY.
I remember you. Not sure if these were pickups or clan wars but I played against you a couple of times.
There just can’t be two Nmx300’s. :)

Also, me: CHEAPBASTARD back in cs1.6, same in q3. Switched to Makaka in tf2 cuz my mates used to call me monkey (I was quite good in parkour). Switched to Clark Kent recently, Superman was my favourite superhero back in childhood.

Last edited by Clark,

bìester

In the beginning it was BIESTER BAYSTET -> i had to remove the BAYSTET because of huge fps drops -> now its biester

Enef

fest
#wubafan

enef since i was about 12-14

enef>en ef> n f> nathan firth :>

dougiie

CotC

DouGie – dougiie

nickname irl so went with that

Martn

Quoted from Skyride

Used to use skylinerspeeder a longggggggggg time ago, then I decided that was 2 long and started using Skyride. However I used to keep it spicy by using plenty of combinations of capital letters and numbers such as SKyRIDE, SkyRIDe and SKyR1D3.

Your repeating yourself =D
http://etf2l.org/forum/off-topic/topic-8367/page-1/?recent=295999#post-136785

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from Clark

[…]
OH MY.
I remember you. Not sure if these were pickups or clan wars but I played against you a couple of times.
There just can’t be two Nmx300’s. :)

Also, me: CHEAPBASTARD back in cs1.6, same in q3. Switched to Makaka in tf2 cuz my mates used to call me monkey (I was quite good in parkour). Switched to Clark Kent recently, Superman was my favourite superhero back in childhood.

Hehe funny, sorry I don’t remember you :D
Must be clanwars, since I didnt really play pickups. :)

shame I remember soo little from my CS time :( can barely remember the guys i have been playing with for few years :S

My memory sucks, all age <16 = semi gone. :p

Last edited by Nmx,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Next »