Forum

Old nicknames

Created 5th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Zamma`

randa

used to watch recess alot and the Ashleys used to say “SCANDALOUS” changed it to randalous, which later was shortened to randa :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from hans

[…]

I was going to ask if your initials were nf for a while now :)

yah

also, no creepers add me on facebook now you all know my real name. I have enough with that Matt Davies guy :|

pykow

1: Ti-Flexx (CS 1.6 Nickname)
2: Buzer (CS:source nickname)
3: HabuMan (battlefield 2 nickname)
4: Pykow (name you never forget)

Ramown

TIDS

I used to be called Alpha on CSS back when I was 13
My real name is Ramone, and I came up with Ramown while installing TF2

Edd

T2P

FIGHTME, Lucifer (lol), Eddzor, n0va and now nova, the 0 was so gay.

its game over.

2nuts

2nuts, I was about 13 (back in 2003) when I got steam and needed a nick.
I chose it because I’ve always been a bit mental in the head (you’re nuts) and I thought it was super funny ’cause I’m a male and there for have two testicles (nuts).

super fun double entendre

Last edited by 2nuts,

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Old Xbox GT was TheMuffinSniper, which was a randomly generated name. Stuck with Muffins for a while until my account was hacked, used “Daleth” as my new one (alternate spelling of “Delta”, which means a small change (in this case, my username))

wer

tfortress.no

kattkuk

Sunshine

re#

in the old HLDM days I was MORT until the community I was part of found out I was female and they changed it to Morteee so it was more “girly”

in TF2 I started out as Skilgannon but wanted something happier so changed it to Sunshine at the start of the year

currently am Sunshine Snookums after a very good friend called me Snookums one night on a pubby server and that has stuck for a while now however the Sunshine part is definitely here to stay :)

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Back when i played runescape i called myself Gludan.
Then, one day at some forum there was a “show picture of yourself” thread, and apperently the meanest son of a bitch on that forum was a pimpel faced shitnerd. after that i took on the name to bug him off. been sticking to it ever since.

Sunshine

re#

Quoted from toogyboogy

the meanest son of a bitch on that forum was a pimpel faced shitnerd.

they usually are!

once had a guy give me tonnes of shit on a forum and then finally met him face to face at a lan in 2001 I asked the fat geek if he had anything to say to my face, he mumbled no, apologized and ran LOL!

LOLiver

.flac

I used to be Josef Fritzl the Life Coach

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

my first ever nick was my Runescape name: Psychic Frog. made this when I was 10 years old. I had another account called Electric Llama

when I was 12 I made a Stick Arena account called sylosins. I made this by putting the words ‘silo’ and ‘sin’ together. when I was 13 and got Steam back in 2007, I dropped the s and I’ve been Sylosin ever since

my Xbox Live tag was Sylosin, until I changed it to Sycality about a year ago

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12