August 3, 2015
banner by PaprikaProductions
It’s beginning to look a lot like Dustbowl!
The maps of old are back and are ready for reliving their golden time! Will competetive have finally caught up to these maps or will it have distanced even further? Sign-up now and find out in this amazing cup!
Requirements: A 6v6 or fun team that’s able to play during the scheduled days which are stated below.
You can signup here until August 10th, 19:00 CEST
Now, this is where this particular Fun-Cup is differs to others!
This Cup will consist of the following maps:
We will divide the cup into a couple of weeks. One for group stages, one for knockout and the finals. Each group will contain 5 teams playing on the default dates shown below. These dates can get moved around within the week by contacting your opponent and asking them to reschedule.
Week 1 August 11th – August 16th
Tuesday, August 11th – Group Stage
- Match 1 – 20:00 CEST – ctf_2fort
- Match 2 – 21:00 CEST – cp_well
Thursday, August 13th – Group Stage
- Match 3 – 20:00 CEST – cp_obscure_final
- Match 4 – 21:00 CEST – cp_dustbowl
All Group Stage matches have to be played until August 13th 23:59 CEST at the latest!
Week 2 August 18th – August 23rd
Tuesday, August 18th – Knockout Stage
- (Round of 32 – 20:00 CEST – cp_bazillion_rc5)
- Round of 16 – 21:00 CEST – ctf_turbine_pro_rc4
Thursday, August 20th – Knockout Stage
- Quarter-Finals – 19:00 CEST – cp_freight_final1
- Semi-Finals – 20:00 CEST – cp_warmfront
- Grand Final – 21:00 CEST – Best of 3 maps: cp_prolane_rc4, next 1/2 map(s) loser´s pick out of the mappool of the cup
Depending the number of singups, we will decide whether 32 or 16 teams advance to the Knockout Stage. In case of 16 teams, the Quarter-Finals will be held on Tuesday, August 18th 21:00 CEST.
Only stating the changes to the Season 21 whitelist:
- Scorch Shot
- Back Scatter
- Pretty Boys Pocket Pistol
- Killing Gloves of Boxing
- Eureka Effect
- Bazaar Bargain
The whitelist for this cup only can be found here. Please make sure you have all maps, configs and whitelists installed on your server.
If you have TFTRUE you can invoke the whitelists by entering any of the following ID’s:
- tftrue_whitelist_id etf2l_6v6
- tftrue_whitelist_id etf2l_6v6_fc
- tftrue_whitelist_id etf2l_whitelist_6v6
This will be largely the same as Season 21’s rules with some minor additions or changes.
- Picking up weapons is allowed (yes, including mediguns!)
- On cp_well players are allowed to deal damage during setup, while staying on their side or by standing on the train separating both sides.