Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 22 Next »

ZeyOrk

This topic is getting to fucking long, even tough it is an interesting situation, but anyway, there no point discussing “why did you use a low-end cheat?” I mean ffs, who gives a shit. He cheated, thats it

djc

d2f~

who gives a shit about any of the questions being asked
“why does he cheat” – to win
“why would you cheat when you’re so good” – to win more easily

my questions are just as silly

seraph

rEJ

you’re also a fucking mong.

god this thread is ruined.

Sad Giraffe

Mani

To users of the etf2l forum:

I’m sorry you got to see 2 people from my clan making asshats of themself in the beginning of the thread. we dont all share the same thoughts in Rejects, but these guys feel more betrayed by etf2l than by mads for playing under a 2nd account. Therefor they will use any excuse to whine about the admin team.

To admins of etf2l:

What i see as the most fair thing to do is, to go and ask the teams that boomeh played against for yoyotech and ask if they want a rematch. If they dont want a rematch, let the games stay the way they were, if they do want a rematch they shouldnt be able to lose more points than they got away with in the original games(just as the “cheating” side shouldnt be allowed to gain more points). This would benefit the whole community and not just a single clan who got a free default win and fucks over another clan. It would sadden me to see esrael get moved down to div2 for something thats out of their hands(Just as it saddens me to see maggots floating around comfortable in the middle of div3b insted of being down at the bottom where they truely belong)

To Boomeh:

Theres been alot of namecalling and trashtalking in this thread, and i bet youve lost some friends over this. You will get your rightfull punishment and i’ll leave it at that. I’m still around if you ever want talk, this changes nothing from my side.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

sorry mr boss kodyl :(

Last edited by Koeitje,

Sad Giraffe

Mani

Last edited by Sad Giraffe,

jgmaster

BM

Ninja edits e_e

Sad Giraffe

Mani

;o)

seraph

rEJ

Sorry!

You didn’t enter a message!

Last edited by seraph,

Brutallus

But how much fun is there winning not because you are better than the enemy, but because of the program? I mean, I like to win as well, but I would vastly prefer winning because I am better than the enemy, not because I have an unfair advantage.

You’re trying to make sense of a retarded cheater? Well, kudos for trying, I guess… :)

I wonder if he was beaten as a child.

I think you have some mental issues gryzor…”I wonder if he was beaten as a child”, this is tf2.

Last edited by Brutallus,

MooBie

boX?2

Well considering i havnt added anything will say, have respect for the yoyotech lads, I’m sure they will have people making out they should have seen this but from personal experiance I know how decieving some people can be. Thank you for the post and being honest about it, there was nothing you could do.

Waebi

‹Con›

But how much fun is there winning not because you are better than the enemy, but because of the program? I mean, I like to win as well, but I would vastly prefer winning because I am better than the enemy, not because I have an unfair advantage.

You’re trying to make sense of a retarded cheater? Well, kudos for trying, I guess… :)

I wonder if he was beaten as a child.

I think you have some mental issues gryzor…”I wonder if he was beaten as a child”, this is tf2.

he’s right though.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Kodyl’s point of re-match is far better than simply removing points etc, think the admins should really consider this for future cases of cheaters being found in clans as it’s by far the fairest solution which can be made in all these cases.

Haunter

its funny how kodyl had the most reasonable comment in 19 pages :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

its funny how kodyl had the most reasonable comment in 19 pages :D

:P

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 22 Next »