Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 22 Next »

Morty

RG

its funny how kodyl had the most reasonable comment in 19 pages :D

end of

caliban

fail

Why are they so many people asking for a decision???
He cheated, Aequitas caught him…Why isn’t he already banned from ETF2L ???
Players caught cheating on public servers or even for account sharing were banned in a few time. WTF, why do you take so many times to DO THIS ?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaidus

WiK?

There’s such a rush to ban him I’m sure. Think of all the damage he could do if he’s not banned right this second!!!!!!!!!!!

gryzor

If there was such a thing as an “IDIOTS WHO DO NOT READ THE THREAD”-ban, both you and the moron you quoted would “get some”.

Cool.

Morty

RG

If there was such a thing as an “IDIOTS WHO DO NOT READ THE THREAD”-ban, both you and the moron you quoted would “get some”.

Cool.

didnt you get banned? just gtfo.

gryzor

No, I did not (and why should I, considering I _left_ etf2l) — but who are you? And why is an unheard of replying to me?

Last edited by gryzor,

minimoose

I agree with kodyl, even if he is my arch nemesis.

dunc

infs
dp.

No, I did not (and why should I, considering I _left_ etf2l) — but who are you? And why is an unheard of replying to me?

Hahaha hello retard, how’s it going? I’ve put together 5000 lines of code now, let’s go at it.

gryzor

Hahaha hello retard, how’s it going? I’ve put together 5000 lines of code now, let’s go at it.

Uh, hello someone from cheater-country. How are you. Why have you done that, and what exactly shall we do with your “lines of code”?

You make no sense.

Oh, wait — byte = dunc and dunc = byte. Now it makes sense. I get it :D :D :D

Last edited by gryzor,

Anathema

Fucking hell first impressions are always correct.

dunc

infs
dp.

Hahahah :D Here he goes again. I love watching Gryzor wade in to a good thread and just derail it with his utter nonsense.

Allow us to take a step back and observe alcoholism at work.

Arnold

DAKKA

Gryzor makes perfect sense to me

gryzor

Hahahah :D Here he goes again. I love watching Gryzor wade in to a good thread and just derail it with his utter nonsense.

Allow us to take a step back and observe alcoholism at work.

How is this working out for you so far? :D :D :D

alfa

So it was a 2d radar…thats kinda retarded

oblivion

fml, Im offline for 3 days and you have a massive 18 page rage thread about something? I am dissapoint. >:(

What life?

ok hes div1 player and not the type for cheating, also in yoyotech which is a great team but everybody “could” cheat if he wants to also a boomeh guy

I think you answered your question…alternatively read all 20+ pages of this.

Last edited by oblivion,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 22 Next »