Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »

AnAkkk

I don’t understand why people keep saying that he was playing medic and think he only cheated on 1 match, since he used the cheat on every ESL matches or almost since 1 year.

I don’t understand either how you can trust him when he says he only got a 2d radar, you can’t know if he’s telling the truth or not.

djc

d2f~

ahahahahahaha gryzor owns

“If you use a cheat in a video game, you were beaten as a child.”

ahahahahahaha

so boomeh a real question that actually matters is why use such a low-end cheat? clearly there are better hacks to use for radar, could you just not find one that was undetectable so you had to go with one which, although obviously helpful, doesn’t provide a whole lot? i should clarify here, i mean why the fuck use a 2d radar. we live in a 3d world yo!!

sorry to see you go, anyone who makes gryzor this mad is a worthy asset imo.

Last edited by djc,

djc

d2f~

I don’t understand either how you can trust him when he says he only got a 2d radar, you can’t know if he’s telling the truth or not.

well a non-retarded person would realize that in his current scenario, boomeh has no incentive to lie about the kind of cheat he was using. he admitted he hacked and knows he is going to get banned. he has no ground that he can regain and no way to atone. so he is probably tellign the truth.

AnimaL

why would u need anything better, if u have top line aim and gamesense

lol at these “GET BETTER HAX” comments tbh…

ouch

just one question remains: why is boomeh still in the roster of yyt and the national team of england?

becouse he isnt banned from etf2l??? lol

ye but maybe he thinks that he would remove a cheater from his team ?

that’s what i thought. even it makes no difference i thought he would have been kicked by now.

ninjaedit: infact he isn’t in the etf2l-roster anymore :)

Last edited by ouch,

djc

d2f~

why would u need anything better, if u have top line aim and gamesense

lol at these “GET BETTER HAX” comments tbh…

because if you want to win you are going to want to use cheats to gain an advantage. logically it makes no sense to utilize an inferior hack when you can use a superior hack, when your goal is “to win.”

AnimaL

m8, ur not good enough if u dont see advantage to knowing where everyone is without having anyone notice that u have wh

djc

d2f~

you barely even understand english so it is no surprise to me that you don’t understand what i’m saying

AnimaL

i didnt?

you dont seem to get that superior hax are simple way to getting caught

Last edited by AnimaL,

SamurAi

Another Cheating cunt.

Ban him!

like you did all of the other cheaters no exepctions.

Last edited by SamurAi,

djc

d2f~

actually the really superior hacks are the ones that have yet to be detected and also provide amazing help to the game and certainly a man in boomeh’s position would be able to track down such things and thus utilize them

the shitty inferior hacks would be the ones that get you caught….

Skyride

DUCS

fml, Im offline for 3 days and you have a massive 18 page rage thread about something? I am dissapoint. >:(

On-topic:
This amazes that it was nto picked up sooner tbh. Although in all fairness to Mrs Doubtfire boomeh, this would only give a slighty edge, its hardly the wallhack/aimbot/triggerbot hack combo used to most cheaters in ETF2L. Real shame, great player even without hacks.

Last edited by Skyride,

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

spam thread is spam

m00n

On-topic:
This amazes that it was nto picked up sooner tbh. Although in all fairness to Mrs Doubtfire boomeh, this would only give a slighty edge, its hardly the wallhack/aimbot/triggerbot hack combo used to most cheaters in ETF2L. Real shame, great player even without hacks.

Dude who knows, he’s a cheater, he cannot imo, be trusted, he admit that he cheated, but we cannot be sure how he did it.

Last edited by m00n,

Vali

-9w-

fml, Im offline for 3 days

We were all so worried, it’s good to have you back.

What was this thread about again?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »