Forum

Teams Dropping During Season

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Oggy

Haha cmon then if you want a e-penis contest tell me this amazing tfc clan you were in because I didn’t even know you from tfc until you said ages ago in pickup channel that you played tfc.

ofc you didn’t ;)

Nope honestly I didn’t please name some clans.

minimoose

i have nothing against idk or idk gold, but this new team (http://etf2l.org/teams/7219/) is a joke. I dont think thats even allowed in etf2l.
Idk gold folds and immediately after, a whole new playerbase joins that team on etf2l.

On one side i dont mind, because you’d rather have more teams playing then open spots because some teams folded.

On the other side its absolutely retarded something like this can happen or is allowed. None of the players was in idk gold before. Actually none of the players have been approved for the team as of yet.

The situation kinda sucks, how much i want this to be possible, to give new teams a spot from a folded clan in etf2l, but on the other hand this should not be allowed

It ridiculous that a lot of those players took up a spot in div 2, then decide they can’t be arsed with div 2 and reform into a div 3 clan, that spot could have been used by monster munch or rejects.

ambra

i have nothing against idk or idk gold, but this new team (http://etf2l.org/teams/7219/) is a joke. I dont think thats even allowed in etf2l.
Idk gold folds and immediately after, a whole new playerbase joins that team on etf2l.

On one side i dont mind, because you’d rather have more teams playing then open spots because some teams folded.

On the other side its absolutely retarded something like this can happen or is allowed. None of the players was in idk gold before. Actually none of the players have been approved for the team as of yet.

The situation kinda sucks, how much i want this to be possible, to give new teams a spot from a folded clan in etf2l, but on the other hand this should not be allowed

well you know what? i spoke to an admin, and no rules are broken
a hole in the rules was found and everyone is ok with it
after all is less work for everyone and one more happy team, right?

matOo

its not really the fact they were allowed back in, its the fact that teams get default wins against them i mean, cant the points just not count? -_- that means the teams get easy points against clearly the best team in the division.

seraph

rEJ

its not really the fact they were allowed back in, its the fact that teams get default wins against them i mean, cant the points just not count? -_- that means the teams get easy points against clearly the best team in the division.

[retracted because rEJ are queer for still caring about this]

Cowshed.

Last edited by seraph,

Vali

-9w-

There is so much wrong with what you have just said that my mind just boggles.
I know I should probably point out the specifics of how everything you have just said is bullshit. But that would be akin to rebutting someone who argues that the Holocaust was an elaborate guise for the world’s greatest clown-mariner-college.

Cowshed.

Fixed for you.

ambra

no its actually that a new team was allowed in in week 5 out of nowhere: no one was allowed “back” and no one was “dropped by mistake”… idk gold folded and idk frog were put as a replacement, while the defwin argument is actually wrong since idk gold had to give defwin to nwave BEFORE the actual folding. Its important to point this out and at the same time that northwave are not positive (no one in div 3d is except for YES and dekrowning and nfinity didnt give a response yet) about this whole thing.

edit: motherfucking week 5

Last edited by ambra,

Well I’m sure the admins have a good reason to replace them (un-fold rather, haha) with the team they replaced them with, afterall “the manager” from idk apparently runs this league, not the admins. How else would it be possible to get away with bollocks like this?
I’m also sure there are no *real* div3 teams on the waiting list that could(‘ve) be(en) put in their place.

P.S.: They clearly exploit(ed) a hole in the rules, one might think they could get punished for that, rather than rewarded.

P.P.S.: Noone’s asking for locked rosters, just that you punish people that blatantly ruin the season for other teams.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

K3D

-HH²-
-HHH-

Resurrecting a dropped clan and allowing them to add 5 players to the roster 3 days before a match is rediculous. Well done ETF2L admins on breaking Div3D.

A maximum player transfer limit per week should be introduced imho.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Don’t screw around with your team names please people, we are discussing the issue currently and considering a solution. Any childishness is not appreciated at all.

ambra

Don’t screw around with your team names please people, we are discussing the issue currently and considering a solution. Any childishness is not appreciated at all.

admins not solving such massive issues is not acceptable either

djc

d2f~

lawl oggy

for science

I like cats.

Grem

rEJ
TG

Dammit! Missed so much drama whilst playing borderlands. FML.

djc

d2f~

Dammit! Missed so much drama whilst playing borderlands. FML.

the fuck are you up so early for
dont miss the croquet practice tomorrow at 8.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »