maybe

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Come to i40!

fisk

KiH
KiH

UK is a bit too gay for scandis and germs to get too since that would mean driving to France to go in that tunnel to get over to the gay-quarantined-island. Dunno how it is in UK but in Sweden we like to carpool to stuff! I vote western germany or netherlands once more.

Qun

GoT<3

Somebody reminded me that the minimum age for LANs in Germany is 18. So might fuck up some teams, no go for Germany.

Denmark or Netherlands is the best option I guess. I know an awesome venue in Amsterdam.

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from Qun

Somebody reminded me that the minimum age for LANs in Germany is 18. So might fuck up some teams, no go for Germany.

Another no go for germany is that whoever would organize this, will it find hard to find a location in germany. Over the last years an anti-ego-shooter-opinion arised in politics and society. Germany, no thanks.

nvc

Just goto i40 and get your whole team to pay for a non-byoc ticket, it really isn’t that difficult. From what i remember TCL wasn’t much of a success.

Serious Cat

PaC

Amsterdam ftw tbh… Just make sure it doesn’t coincide with i40!

myNax

Luxembourg is pretty much the center of western europe, and the minimal age for a LANs is 16 :)

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from nvc

Just goto i40 and get your whole team to pay for a non-byoc ticket, it really isn’t that difficult. From what i remember TCL wasn’t much of a success.

If you pay for the too expensive tickets and other too expensive stuff in the UK.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

tbh, we have iSeries 3 times a year(April, August, & November) which is going from strength to strength. You also have Assembly in Finland twice a year (summer & winter), and Dreamhack are starting to do some TF2 stuff I believe? Considering the size of TF2’s offline scene with the numbers we take to events you’re better off attending one or more of those than you are to arranging another TCL. iSeries especially as I get the idea its alot more social and fun outside of the games than “pro gaming” like Assembly is? I could be wrong, would like to go to one to find out! The point is your better to have fewer LANs and bigger turnouts at those than create more and spread the numbers.

An iSeries ticket i £70 if you book early too remember rather than the £90 if you leave it until later on. On top of that discount for being early, there is also the reward scheme that once you have been to a few iSeries you get discounts and free stuff.

Qun

GoT<3

The social activities of iSeries are so fucking boring. I rather go to a LAN in a big city where there’s some nightlife.

Pubquiz is one of the most lame things I ever saw.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »