Forum

TCL?

Created 3rd April 2010 @ 21:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Qun

I vote for Germany. Fuck the UK, too expensive.

How about Netherlands, it’s middle ground and pretty central in terms of the European TF2 community (meaning everybody is relatively the same distance away from it).

Too bad it’s pretty expensive here =/

Germany would be cool if it’s not at the eastern end of Germany.

kaidus

WiK?

One of the reasons TCL wasn’t as good as it could have been was because the NL playerbase wasn’t substantial enough to provide a foundation of players/teams. Germany would probably be a better choice.

myNax

Luxembourg.

shank

vs

Slovenia ! i think there`s enough of us to put together like 2 teams…. maybe 3 :P

Pyle

Quoted from kaidus

One of the reasons TCL wasn’t as good as it could have been was because the NL playerbase wasn’t substantial enough to provide a foundation of players/teams. Germany would probably be a better choice.

It’s allowed to smoke weed here though ; )

Qun

GoT<3

Hannover is the place to be, easy for all the scandiwandis too.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

How about Netherlands, it’s middle ground and pretty central in terms of the European TF2 community (meaning everybody is relatively the same distance away from it).

Too bad it’s pretty expensive here =/

Germany would be cool if it’s not at the eastern end of Germany.

Reasonable

dunc

infs
dp.

We specifically wanted the Netherlands because it’s an awesome country to be in, especially because of its marijuana laws.

I really couldn’t be arsed with having to speak to Germans for a full weekend.

I doubt there’ll be another TCL anyway, Amonsilas did the bulk of the work for the event and he’s basically gone AWOL.

reCon

i´ll be there for 100%.. ;)

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from dunc

We specifically wanted the Netherlands because it’s an awesome country to be in, especially because of its marijuana laws.

I really couldn’t be arsed with having to speak to Germans for a full weekend.

I doubt there’ll be another TCL anyway, Amonsilas did the bulk of the work for the event and he’s basically gone AWOL.

Too bad, I missed the first TCL. I guess the logistics behind it all are a bit daunting, especially for the people coming, traveling all over from Europe can’t be that smoothly. Especially since our public transportation is a mess that collapses on itself as soon as one leaf ends up on the rail tracks.

basH.

hf

Quoted from reCon

reCon is boss

bpf

rockit

Quoted from reCon

i guess not if it would be in germany :P

Spank

Quoted from Pyle

[…]

It’s allowed to smoke weed here though ; )

This…

kaidus

WiK?

So smoke it illegally like the rest of the world :x

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Denmark is the venue.
F2 is the organiser.
TCL2 coming soon…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »