#wubafan

rofl Adam

Qun

GoT<3

TCL != iseries

Edd

T2P

Quoted from xzr

Thou shalt not chant the TCL’s name in vain.

you look like a viking :D

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

I agree with all the Denmark lovers. Denmark is the way to go!

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Qun

TCL != iseries

I wasn’t at TCL, but I’m just pointing out that I don’t see what TCL II would have that i39/40/(41??) didn’t/wouldn’t have, aside from the novelty of being a TF2-only event.

We pretty much got to run our own show this LAN. As far as I know, Mole got to say what was/wasn’t ok in the tent, guys from our community ran the tourney, and as far as I know, Dave/byte ran the show pretty much in regards to the final (which also, we wouldn’t have anything like at TF2-only event).

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

I wasn’t at TCL, but I’m just pointing out that I don’t see what TCL II would have that i39/40/(41??) didn’t/wouldn’t have, aside from the novelty of being a TF2-only event.

We pretty much got to run our own show this LAN. As far as I know, Mole got to say what was/wasn’t ok in the tent, guys from our community ran the tourney, and as far as I know, Dave/byte ran the show pretty much in regards to the final (which also, we wouldn’t have anything like at TF2-only event).

Because UK is fucking expensive and so is iseries.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Qun

Because UK is fucking expensive and so is iseries.

You get what you pay for.

(and don’t call “you’re UK so its not a problem for you” because i was actually more money on trains than most euro’s were on their journeys).

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Skyride did work on his way to and from Newbury, thats a hell of a journey on a train.

Last edited by Enef,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8