Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 57 Next »

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from RTC

[…]

So let me get this straight: Masternoob was offering MTA more sponsorship money (an extra 1500 euros from what I’ve heard) if I was banned from the event?

No. The sponsorship goes to us, MTA are just our landlords. They do not receive any money from sponsors.

No. You are not worth 1500 €, dont worry. ;-)

Goreston

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqrJ4wGid4Y ;)

Breaking the tradition as most people already know anyway:

When I was reading the drama surrounding the sponsorship of this LAN, I was both amused at the ridiculousness of the situation, and also saddened that those who had spent a significant amount of time and effort into organising it were not going to receive the money outlined to them by means of an informal contract. I decided to put the money down as MasterNoob and Mother Tereza not as a personal attack against TF2C (despite disagreeing with their T&Cs for sponsorship), but rather to see how people would react and also to hopefully put a smile on some people’s faces and bring everyone down to earth a bit.

I hope that answers your questions. Enjoy the LAN.

Russian GoodGuyovich

Last edited by Goreston,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Number of ETF2L news posts about DeutschLAN Fundraisers: 8
Number of ETF2L news posts about i55 Fundraisers: 0

Nothing to do with ETF2L ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqrJ4wGid4Y ;)

Breaking the tradition as most people already know anyway:

When I was reading the drama surrounding the sponsorship of this LAN, I was both amused at the ridiculousness of the situation, and also saddened that those who had spent a significant amount of time and effort into organising it were not going to receive the money outlined to them by means of an informal contract. I decided to put the money down as MasterNoob and Mother Tereza not as a personal attack against TF2C (despite disagreeing with their T&Cs for sponsorship), but rather to see how people would react and also to hopefully put a smile on some people’s faces and bring everyone down to earth a bit.

I hope that answers your questions. Enjoy the LAN.

You troll! xD

Last edited by Arie,

foungi

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Admirable

Advice: use the european platform for european lans. Also buy some league admins

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m glad to see kKaltUu’s axis of evil is being dismantled.

His disgusting conflict of interests between TF2Center, ETF2L and DeutschLAN.

That shit would never fly if the Potato Ambassador was still around.

Your days are numbered, Highlander.

Meeto

Highlander players care more about their format than 6s players care about theirs. It’s pretty neat to see how passionate HL players are compared to 6s to be honest.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Admirable

“DeutschLAN is not an ETF2L event, although ETF2L kindly grants us access to their infrastructure to announce and promote this event.”

admirable pls, try harder ;)

CHERRY

Where’s the announcement?
Apparently it’s being put away because of DL’s announcement

Last edited by CHERRY,

MUSA

DeutschLAN & RussianGuyovitch
http://ximg.fr/view-ecedbb6a285e389719ae75c3bd7652b8.html

Rand

Quoted from CHERRY

Where’s the announcement?
Apparently it’s being put away because of DL’s announcement

I heard it’s coming tomorrow because they’re reconsidering it following DL’s, though I’ve only got that from hearsay.

Void

Quoted from Rand

[…]
I heard it’s coming tomorrow because they’re reconsidering it following DL’s, though I’ve only got that from hearsay.

Hearsay appears to be correct.

Pete_

PrettyGay

When I came home yesterday night I made some popcorn thinking tf2center already published their announcement thing. I was disappointed when I found out the only thing they did was put RTC on the “wall of shame” thread. The popcorn was good anyway.

Schalla

I was also disappointed. Expected drama.

I posted an update and tidied up the story at indiegogo, let me know if you find some mistakes!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 57 Next »