Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 57 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Admirable

Number of ETF2L news posts about DeutschLAN Fundraisers: 8
Number of ETF2L news posts about i55 Fundraisers: 0

Nothing to do with ETF2L ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

ETF2L admins organizing the event and using their platform to promote it.

With that said it probably explains why one team thinks a showmatch is Saturday and another is Sunday ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

The conflict of interest is that actual ETF2L posts have been continually bumped off the top by DeutschLAN (which we are told isn’t an ETF2L event) posts for the last month or more.

By all means promote LANs and Fundraisers, but maybe do it in a balanced way?

Quoted from Admirable

The conflict of interest is that actual ETF2L posts have been continually bumped off the top by DeutschLAN (which we are told isn’t an ETF2L event) posts for the last month or more.

They’re not being stickied nor conflict with S21 posts. LAN posts are published after the 6s matches are over.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

I publish them usually thursday night/ friday morning after all matches have been played, especially the casts.

There was an incidence when one of the posts collided with a banpost/staffchange one, where I linked it in mine, so that people who read the LANpost would also check out the actual etf2l post.

Bulow

GG

You’re good at writing, Admirable, you should be a news admin and post stories about i55 fundraisers. I didn’t know that there were any since I only look at ETF2L.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Admirable

While we’re on the subject of probity in public life, would you have any interests of your own to declare there?

ondkaja

IKEA

Yeah, I feel the deutschlan event is overpromoted. It’s not very big but it has loads of showmatches and newsposts. Quality over quantity, keep the showmatches interesting and balanced. The drama is unnecessary too.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Outrageous suggestion that I should or would actually do something.

I wish to declare that I am an Blizzard stooge, sent here to kill TF2 and pave the way for Overwatch.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see ETF2L become some sort of Highlander league *vomit*

Might as well just rename to UGC and be done with it.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from ondkaja

Yeah, I feel the deutschlan event is overpromoted. It’s not very big but it has loads of showmatches and newsposts. Quality over quantity, keep the showmatches interesting and balanced. The drama is unnecessary too.

The main reason for the fairly regular promotion was/is the fundraiser. Once that is behind us, it will be much less. We are also currently working on an own domain for DeutschLAN to have all infos there and dont have to abuse tf.tv/etf2l that much anymore. The domain is deutschlan.tf, right now it only redirects to the indiegogo-campaign though.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Admirable

Outrageous suggestion that I should or would actually do something.

That’s ok, I wasn’t really interested in funding a less interesting game mode.

In light of recent events and the massive outpouring of posts in public forums, we, the TF2Center team, feel it is our responsibility to post a statement addressing these events and the comp TF2 community’s concerns. Tomorrow evening cest time it will be out. :)

ivan

TC

its shouldve came out tomorrow for 3 days now

Schalla

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soon+(tm)

Void

Fairy deleted me when I pointed out how bad it looks when they say ‘tommorow’ for 3 days without posting a statement :D

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Void

Fairy deleted me when I pointed out how bad it looks when they say ‘tommorow’ for 3 days without posting a statement :D

Probably because she’s tired of so many people bugging her about all this TF2C drama which is beyond her control, I assume it wasn’t her choice to withdraw the sponsorship, and I’d guess Masternoob is the one who is writing this post, since he is the one who makes all the decisions.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 57 Next »