Forum

Making pixel pickup open?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

byte

Quoted from AnimaL

well, tbh last few weeks have basicly been prem players offclassing and having a laugh, or div2 tryhards trying to keep up, unless ofc ur in team and get cookye banned

so, like, i dont understand if it should be srs pug chan (bcs it most certainly isnt for at least one team in every pug) or should you just allow these d2 tryhards A LITTLE BIT MORE IN limiting them to main class ofc

Got to agree on this and I’m trying to restrict certain players off classing if they aren’t good enough, how ever I am only one person : <

Cheers

Byte

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from dauk

my point was that I know people in pug2 that got somehow invite when players that are much better are denied there.

Like? I wanna hear names? And don’t bring up the lower div medics that are in there.

hurr

Despite how much I expressed my desire to start playing in pug2, Byte didn’t invite me until I became teamless and basically had nothing to do than play pubs and fun mixes (at which time I had already competed and won div2 by a landslide) It took a few attempts like in many others’ cases, I can imagine.

Be nice, simply ask, have a good team and you’ll get something out of it. No need to be a girl.

dauk

Quoted from byte

[…]

I’ve never been pm’ed of your friends who you think “should be in”, we have a facility for tempinvites, which basically means they get a 48hour invite and if they are good enough they will in turn get a perm invite.

Less anti democracy talk and more action please =)

Cheers

Byte

First of all what do you mean by my friends. Second of all how do you set the level? Is it divison play experience, or you get points for wining oficial games and so on?

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Like? I wanna hear names? And don’t bring up the lower div medics that are in there.

I dont think it’s very nice to say certain names and even if I wanted to say them I would not remember since I discusses about it before summer break. Also i don’t really know who is playing there. :) (safetysmile)

randa

Ill be an admin if you need!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Baerbel temp invited me just before i went out because he is a stupid German

Mark

Phase

I got a temp invite but alas was not good enough for the whole shebang.

Hat

keep working at it mark, after winning div 2 by a landslide im sure you’ll get in

Mark

Phase

I think I’ll just work on getting a vagina.

hurr

Two of my ex-teammates must have some fine vaginas then, granted they got in before me.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Mark

I think I’ll just work on getting a vagina.

Hi, how can I help you.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Morphine

[…]

Hi, how can I help you.

If it looks anything like a bulldog eating mayonaise or a smashed bag of crabs i suggest you keep it tucked up treacle.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

If it looks anything like a bulldog eating mayonaise or a smashed bag of crabs i suggest you keep it tucked up treacle.

I’m telling you, I can make him look fabulous

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpfm6doixAE

Skyride

DUCS

I’ve mentioned it to people on a few occasions to other people, but I might as well go open about it about.

Pixel Pickup is going to go non-invite very soon. Its understood by all the admins, and we’ve not been denying any invites for the last 2 weeks for this reason. At the minute, huhy’s doing some hunting to find a company to sponsor the channel with servers, because as it stands, we bassically have 3 servers, and if we get anything close to the activity level the channel had for the first few months it was open, that’s just not going to be enough (we actually had 5 servers in use simultaneously quite a few times).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »