Forum

Higher div players playing on lower divs

Created 29th January 2014 @ 12:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

marez

vc
9 ☆

Quoted from WeeD_SmokeR

As it should be expected we got “rapped”.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

byte

Seriously 3rd world problems, and then there’s this. Don’t be a fool take the option of a rematch due to the generosity of UbeR while they did make a dick move with nicks, you doing wrong doesn’t make it right either.

Swallow pride, and move on!

Cheers

Byte

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Please cast the rematch

Would be hilarious

kermit

G
sniper

I guess if nobody else steps up I can stream it, give me a shout if anyone wants to actually cast it.

Emsee

UbeR |

plz no cast. I get nervous and I miss pipes even more.

WastedPrime

FTM
[T-A!]

Ban MC for lying in chat.

trevor

as i said previously.. http://etf2l.org/matches/46385/ if mightyme was to play demo the whole game i woulnd’t be mad at uber about it, i might not have much respect for them, but fuck it, it would be a challenge i would like to take, is allways good to play against ppl that are on a higher skill level, even if we get raped…
but the thing is that mightyme was playing med for the normal map time, and it was a close fun game.
it was me that denied the first merc cuz he had played in higher divs and it was the only one we decline. we acepted the following merc. but then at the end of the 30 min time you guys needed another merc, and we knew when as that guy entered the server, even if we hadn’t acepted him allready, that he was going med and mightyme was playing demo, so we just didn’t want to accept the merc, but that would make the gc unfair for uber, and bad end to what was being a good game.. but we are told in game chat that:
Emsee: MightyMe is staying medic, Wiethoofd is playing soldier
pNT’ Signs LFT HL MEDIC: if that’s the case we could accept the merc :)
http://logs.tf/173316
i understand that there is no rule that say that a player or a merc has to play a specific class, but it was a question of sportsmanship.
so when uber plays with mightyme as demo… we had no intencion of playing gully with mightyme on demo or not.. we just didn’t want to play against uber, and i dont want to redo the game.. i dont care.. oh and if you swallow byte i dont… only my food and never my pride!

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

I like how you keep going on about the ‘they aliased’ >> THERE IS NO F**KING RULE AGAINST THIS http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-27749 (thank/blame ETF2L)

We might have changed names on servers, but you could see the changing of nicks, get a grip and get out of spawn next time. *div 6 medic out*

Can this forum get a decent UBB parser plz, if I fill an url-tag with text I expect the text to become clickable :X

Last edited by Wiethoofd,

Bulow

GG

Might I be the first to say #fuckkaltuu

Quoted from Bulow

Might I be the first to say #fuckkaltuu

dammn you 2FAST4ME

Emsee

UbeR |

Quoted from trevor

as i said previously.. http://etf2l.org/matches/46385/ if mightyme was to play demo the whole game i woulnd’t be mad at uber about it, i might not have much respect for them, but fuck it, it would be a challenge i would like to take, is allways good to play against ppl that are on a higher skill level, even if we get raped…
but the thing is that mightyme was playing med for the normal map time, and it was a close fun game.
it was me that denied the first merc cuz he had played in higher divs and it was the only one we decline. we acepted the following merc. but then at the end of the 30 min time you guys needed another merc, and we knew when as that guy entered the server, even if we hadn’t acepted him allready, that he was going med and mightyme was playing demo, so we just didn’t want to accept the merc, but that would make the gc unfair for uber, and bad end to what was being a good game.. but we are told in game chat that:
Emsee: MightyMe is staying medic, Wiethoofd is playing soldier
pNT’ Signs LFT HL MEDIC: if that’s the case we could accept the merc :)
http://logs.tf/173316

Everyone keeps posting me saying that shit in chat, which I personally apologized for multiple times already. But why does everyone keep leaving out the fact that YOU, started cursing in both Portugese and English, YOU started pausing the game over 50 times, and YOU sat in spawn ruining the second map. AGAIN I know you guys were pissed off about Mighty playing demo but jesus christ I didnt know people could overreact this much.

I’ve been civil and nice and forthcoming this whole time but im getting kind of fed up with all the crying about “learning the game” and “having a clear conscience” when you havnt even learned how to be mature. Now I know, we maybe werent the most mature team either, as everyone knows by now. But ONE player plays his main class ONE round and you have to ruin a whole evening? AND spam the match page after that, AND make a topic on the forum, trying to get the community on your side by claiming you’re trying to learn the game etc.

cmon guys…. the argument is over. Both teams acted like little children, the rematch has been accepted by WeeD_SmokeR, the admins are just looking into it now. Can the forum admins close this topic down now please?

WeeD_SmokeR

Quoted from Emsee

[…]

Everyone keeps posting me saying that shit in chat, which I personally apologized for multiple times already. But why does everyone keep leaving out the fact that YOU, started cursing in both Portugese and English, YOU started pausing the game over 50 times, and YOU sat in spawn ruining the second map. AGAIN I know you guys were pissed off about Mighty playing demo but jesus christ I didnt know people could overreact this much.

I’ve been civil and nice and forthcoming this whole time but im getting kind of fed up with all the crying about “learning the game” and “having a clear conscience” when you havnt even learned how to be mature. Now I know, we maybe werent the most mature team either, as everyone knows by now. But ONE player plays his main class ONE round and you have to ruin a whole evening? AND spam the match page after that, AND make a topic on the forum, trying to get the community on your side by claiming you’re trying to learn the game etc.

cmon guys…. the argument is over. Both teams acted like little children, the rematch has been accepted by WeeD_SmokeR, the admins are just looking into it now. Can the forum admins close this topic down now please?

I’ll have to agree with you. My point when I made this topic was to see people’s opinion on higher divs playing on low divs as the title says and I used our match as an example.
I see now and agree with other people thats it is illogical to forbid players to play with their friends. Case closed.

I didn’t like the switching names thing but we also failed afterwards so yeah, we made a mistake, you made a mistake. Case closed also

About our match yes I would like a rematch even if trevor sais no. We both failed and a rematch should clear everything up if the admins let us do so.

Last edited by WeeD_SmokeR,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

No.

This community thrives of drama.

panem et circenses

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from Wiethoofd

I like how you keep going on about the ‘they aliased’ >> THERE IS NO F**KING RULE AGAINST THIS http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-27749 (thank/blame ETF2L)

We might have changed names on servers, but you could see the changing of nicks, get a grip and get out of spawn next time. *div 6 medic out*

Can this forum get a decent UBB parser plz, if I fill an url-tag with text I expect the text to become clickable :X

IT MAKES SENSE NOW!

This was all a ploy by Wiet to draw attention to his suggestion and give solid reasoning behind why such a rule should be introduced…

You clever bastard you… :3

Emsee

UbeR |

Quoted from WeeD_SmokeR

I didn’t like the switching names thing but we also failed afterwards so yeah, we made a mistake, you made a mistake. Case closed also

About our match yes I would like a rematch even if trevor sais no. We both failed and a rematch should clear everything up if the admins let us do so.

Alright mate cool. Case closed then as you said! Lets hope we’re allowed this rematch haha!

I just broke up a drama thread, am I going to get banned now? D:

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »