Created 16th August 2013 @ 19:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Kaneco

Quoted from Alex_jj

[…]
Это идиотизм товарищи.

tambem sei falar estrangeiro

Quoted from kKaltUu

Kaneco is trying to say that .ru isn’t regarded that highly in the rest of Europe, and Q-Ball might face some problems by purely having a Russian TLD for his service. An alternative would be an .tf domain or a subdomain at another pickup service.

I’d say that it doesn’t really matter that much as long as it’s in development, and is kind of cluttering the thread. A large portion of the past posts are about this null issue. Q-Ball is aware of this, and I think I’m speaking for the both of us when I say that this thread is reserved feedback any other than the TLD of his site.

I understand, will stop for now, of course Im all for community projects, was just trying to help out, and I knew from the start it was trustable, but try posting a link like that to reddit or any other site and they will ban you for posting malware links in no time.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Looks like everything is fixed now, come join us at http://hl.lethal-zone.eu

LaMqTa

fenneks

The website looks amazing! Well done!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can you swap the team colours? Red is right on the scoreboard, and Blu on the left ;).

siouxsie

0fo
io-

played a game on it and it was good, issues/suggestions that haven’t been raised here for me would be

queuing system like pickups.tf would be useful, slots going to the first person to click once they are open doesn’t seem too fair

i couldn’t find any sort of rules or guidelines for using the channel, a simple explanation of how it works would be nice. right now i have shared the site with a few people and there is always questions, it could help get more users in i think

if there are 18 players signed up but not readied up there is no alert, only when all players are ready, this will make games hard to get started unless people ready up (i mentioned this in the channel)

as others have said, the current server is not the best for most that are playing, though a lot of people playing do have access to their own teams’ servers, maybe implement a way for an alternative server to be provided by users

thanks for making the site it’s great hope this helps

Last edited by siouxsie,

Popcorp

Does this Pickup provides a mumble? if not, i think someone should provide Mumble to this HL Pickup website

siouxsie

0fo
io-

yes it does popcorp, i think you need mumble 1.2.4 to use it though

Popcorp

Quoted from siouxsie

yes it does popcorp, i think you need mumble 1.2.4 to use it though

cool, i just haven’t tried it [pickup] out yet :p

Last edited by Popcorp,

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Hey, this is really exciting, but is there a sort-of unofficial rule that lower-level players can’t play? I have no idea if there is, but I wouldn’t want to join a pickup game, only to cramp everyone’s style.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from looseyleftie

Hey, this is really exciting, but is there a sort-of unofficial rule that lower-level players can’t play? I have no idea if there is, but I wouldn’t want to join a pickup game, only to cramp everyone’s style.

i can’t speak for q-ball, but if you think you play that bad you will actually cramp people’s style, don’t sign up. not many people are that bad though so don’t worry ;)

only played one so far and enjoyed it. who knows? if lower level players sign up and people do start getting annoyed there is always the possibility of a 2nd “invite-only” pug site? if people do give you shit just call them out on it.

i doubt it’s possible but blocking people without any seasons played maybe?

Last edited by quell,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from looseyleftie

Most people are open to new players if they’re open to advice and fun blokes to be around. So, worry less, play more!

Q-Ball

ƒusg

– Fixed ready/start sounds on being played
– Fixed double password bug
– Added player profile page with links to all matches

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Profile link was added, so if for some reason someone was not directed to the match page he can get there from his profile page.

I’m also working on 2 more servers, kindly provided by Lethal-Zone.eu.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Great idea.

but with the new servers can we have ones that aren’t in Russia and give a good ping not 90-100?

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Added two new servers provided by Lethal-Zone. Both are located in Germany.
I’m currently working on new ready up system, and considering some kind of scheduling system.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »