Forum

Highlander pickup - hl.lethal-zone.eu

Created 16th August 2013 @ 19:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Xabi

Isil and I can’t add to any classes and can’t write anything in the chatbox :/

The website looks amazing tho, great job :)

Fresh'z

§GOLD

I can’t do anything on it either. I had similar issues with tf2pickup.net. And still have.

Perhaps mixes/pugs aren’t for me and I should quit TF2. Yes, that must be it.

Last edited by Fresh'z,

Trath

Quoted from Fresh'z

I can’t do anything on it either. I had similar issues with tf2pickup.net. And still have.

Perhaps mixes/pugs aren’t for me and I should quit TF2. Yes, that must be it.

javascript enabled?

Good work Qball! ^^

Looking forward to trying out this thing. One thing i’ve noticed is that some signups tend to get stuck if the users quit the site. For example, i’m writing this at 08:50 CET in the morning, and there are still people signed up on red from yesterday, even though they have quit both the site and the irc channel.

This probably means that if the mix would start, we would have to get subs for those people.

Maybe some kind of votekick system, or afk system to make sure those users don’t stay signed on even if they forget to remove themselves.

ps the map vote is really cool

Tuto

8-)

only annoying thing is that you have to login on every time you go on the page. It doesn’t save your info for some reason

EmilioEstevez

GG

Needs a more pithy url, I keep having to come back here for the link. logs.tf is a perfect example, short, easy to remember and perfectly explains what it is.

quintosh

wL.

nvm tutorial said the same

Last edited by quintosh,

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Added new function to prevent users from staying in pickup if they leave the page.
Unfortunately it works for page refresh as well, so be careful when you do that.

HurBraa

nss.
.fap

I cannot join a slot in the pickup. Also, after a friend’s pickup started, he just got a message “Looks like the gameurl you provided is not the right one. If you got here by mistake, please contact admin”
and he couldn’t join.

E: Anyone else not seeing page 5, but when I click on the “latest post” thing, it takes me to my reply and says page5 in the URL… Weird.

Last edited by HurBraa,

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from HurBraa

Also, after a friend’s pickup started, he just got a message “Looks like the gameurl you provided is not the right one. If you got here by mistake, please contact admin”
and he couldn’t join.

In cases like that you can go to your profile and use link for pickup there.

You also said, you couldn’t join pickup. Can you tell me what browser are you using, and if you have javascript enabled.

EDIT: I fixed sounds, changed sub system slightly and added some fixes so I can start working on new ready up system.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Quoted from Trath

[…]

javascript enabled?

Obviously. What do you think, we don’t live in the 90s.
I use Chrome, like most other people.

Only the Map vote and Profile “WORKS” (they don’t work in the end). Anything else I press does nothing.

Last edited by Fresh'z,

siouxsie

0fo
io-

Quoted from quell

i doubt it’s possible but blocking people without any seasons played maybe?

I don’t think this on its own would be a good way of doing it, I don’t know much for other players but myself before I joined Kill Switch I had not been registered on a team. I have friends who are at least competent in Highlander who haven’t played in teams and shutting them out seems fairly arbitrary. It would definitely keep out a lot of people who do not know how to play at least, but at the moment the channel’s bigger problem seems to be getting players on, rather than the quality of the games themselves.

I have one suggestion for Q-Ball right now and that is to make it very clear at the top of the page on the pickup site that Mumble 1.2.4 is required, if people are just linked to the pickup page there is no way I can see that people are notified, it is not mentioned on the Steam group either, and so they will not find out until the game is ready to start.

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

Needs a more pithy url, I keep having to come back here for the link. logs.tf is a perfect example, short, easy to remember and perfectly explains what it is.

hl.pug.eu now that would be a sick url.

Would love to see an expanded map pool. Though i know that might be a little way and there are some finer things to sort would love to see a few more maps.

siouxsie

0fo
io-

edit: why does this site let me post the same thing twice

I’d donate towards getting a new URL if you want, if you want an .eu URL I can register it if needed since I think non-europes can’t get them

Last edited by siouxsie,

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Fresh'z

[…]

Obviously. What do you think, we don’t live in the 90s.
I use Chrome, like most other people.

Only the Map vote and Profile “WORKS” (they don’t work in the end). Anything else I press does nothing.

I experienced quite a lot of problems with chrome and javascript/jquery. dunno why, but seems only to be with chrome

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »