Forum

Mengele needs high div mentor

Created 18th January 2014 @ 20:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

jx53

Quoted from Chicken George

“OMG, he has this nickname, he surely must be a nazi, guys”

Using the same geniune logic, you should move on and call the US people nazis! I mean, they took Werhner von Braun after ww2 because they admired his 1337 rocket skills. And even sponsored the Paperclip operation! (adopting former nazi engineers)

And all Porsche avatars should be rendered offensive as well (fuhrer liked ferd’s stuff). And the fact that modern medicine used all meng’s findings should mean that the doctors are nazis…

Quoted from ian

Please, don’t take my nickname that serious. Even german ppl take it normally. Before using this nickname, I read about Josef and there is a lot information hidden about him. E.g. he actually did a lot for the science of medicine.

Time was hard and he was forced to join SS party. It’s all past, let’s remember only good things about ppl.

No, the problem here is that he is actually DEFENDING him…

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from jx53

[…]

No, the problem here is that he is actually DEFENDING him…

People had a problem with it before he started defending him though.

next

fatality

ian

WJM

Quoted from doks

And why give logs from random mixes and not pcws if you are in a team now ?

Cuz we haven’t played last 1.5 weeks (demo is offline, probably ill), so these were fail pcw (wrong positioning, dummy mercs, etc). Anyway, I thought that it makes sense to post three random last mixes I played

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

Don’t go off-topic now, we were just right in the middle of an interesting discussion about nazi pictures.

ian

WJM

Kk, how can I remove this post? Moral ppl are on fire, so I don’t really want the half of etf2l community to get burnt :(

Last edited by ian,

ovr

busi

he will make alot funnies here.”blahblahblah fascist nazi suka bleat” – isnt serious

ian

WJM

Let’s see. Hitler or Stalin are huge extremely huge murderers, but I am completely sure that if I were using their names you wouldn’t burn this hard.

Last edited by ian,

Solid.G3n'a

This bastard annoyed so many people in Russian community. Best way is to ban him. NO MERCY TO THIS BUTTHEAD.

ian

WJM

Quoted from Solid.G3n'a

This bastard annoyed so many people in Russian community. Best way is to ban him. NO MERCY TO THIS BUTTHEAD.

Am I right that you (nodiv 0-activity russian guy) wanna ban me in eu community because of a bunch of moral ppl on fire (I even haven’t broken any etf2l rules, so admin imho is not right with banning my avatar)

Maltek

is bad

Quoted from ian

[…]

Am I right that you (nodiv 0-activity russian guy) wanna ban me in eu community because of a bunch of moral ppl on fire (I even haven’t broken any etf2l rules, so admin imho is not right with banning my avatar)

2.5 Abusive chat, nicknames and avatars are not welcome

ian

WJM

Quoted from Maltek

[…]
2.5 Abusive chat, nicknames and avatars are not welcome

Abusive? It’s relative up to each person how to relate to different historical personallity.

Solid.G3n'a

Quoted from ian

[…]

You have annoyed EVERYONE in russian community and get banned for being an asshole. You started a new topic here and continue this shit on EU site.

Get the fuck out from here.

Solid.G3n'a

Btw, there is his dialog with someguy in our community. Nuff said.

http://cs617926.vk.me/v617926330/1cc9/FvDWGx4SKlE.jpg

I feel the game!

– what a pathetic fool.

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from ian

[…]

Abusive? It’s relative up to each person how to relate to different historical personallity.

Probably everyone here considers it’s abusive, thus you shall either change it or stay quiet.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »