Forum

Mengele needs high div mentor

Created 18th January 2014 @ 20:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from ian

It’s all past, let’s remember only good things about ppl.

:D

Un amour de Swann

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

Wait, your name is WHAT?

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from dodgydogman

Hitler was awesome, isn’t it cool how fast you can drive on the Autobahn?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BEST <3

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

“don’t take it seriously”

> proceeds to genuinely defend nazi monster doctor

lol’d

Last edited by skeej,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from ian

Please, don’t take my nickname that serious. Even german ppl take it normally. Before using this nickname, I read about Josef and there is a lot information hidden about him. E.g. he actually did a lot for the science of medicine.

Time was hard and he was forced to join SS party. It’s all past, let’s remember only good things about ppl.

m8 are you high or something?
from his wiki:
He soon volunteered for medical service in the Waffen-SS, the combat arm of the SS, where he served with the rank of SS-Untersturmführer (second lieutenant) in a medical reserve battalion until November 1940. He was next assigned to the SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt (SS Race and Resettlement Main Office) in Posen, evaluating candidates for Germanisation.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from ian

[…]

Because of the angry anti-fascist or what? Afaik, Mengele and the pic of Josef are not abusive.

‘anti-fascist’. How’s that even a bad thing.

Please leave this community now, and never return.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

From mentor search to reviewing Nazi history. #etf2l

Candle

Quoted from skeej

“don’t take it seriously”

> proceeds to genuinely defend nazi monster doctor

lol’d

hahahaha

Last edited by Candle,

droso

o/

I think we should submit Mengele to a deathly dose of xray in an attempt to sterilize him and see what effect that might have.

Oh wait, we don’t need to! We already know the answer thanks to nazi doctors!

Fucking retard…

edit: the statement above should obviously be read as an ironic reply to “E.g. he actually did a lot for the science of medicine.”.

Last edited by droso,

Python

what am i reading

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPEN IF THE GERMANS STILL RAN THIS LEAGUE OK?!

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Is this fo realz? are you really this dumb?

Quoted from ian

I read about Josef and there is a lot information hidden about him. E.g. he actually did a lot for the science of medicine.

“He sewed two Gypsy twins together back to back in an attempt to create conjoined twins. The children died of gangrene after several days of suffering. In another experiment, he connected a 7-year-old girl’s urinary tract to her colon.”

There are hundreds of cases worse than this that he did, mostly on kids and pregnant women. There is litterally no excuse to use his avatar and his name.

Chicken George

“OMG, he has this nickname, he surely must be a nazi, guys”

Using the same geniune logic, you should move on and call the US people nazis! I mean, they took Werhner von Braun after ww2 because they admired his 1337 rocket skills. And even sponsored the Paperclip operation! (adopting former nazi engineers)

And all Porsche avatars should be rendered offensive as well (fuhrer liked ferd’s stuff). And the fact that modern medicine used all meng’s findings should mean that the doctors are nazis…

irfx

EPA

This retard already annoyed so many people in russian community he was banned, and now he is here to fuck eu brains :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »