Created 1st September 2013 @ 00:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Smyther

X

He’s saying he suspects you’re here to waste our time. :v

Last edited by Smyther,

Quoted from JJ86538

[…]

I know, TBH the “its free” Explains what i’m after from all this. also I thought it would make a nice community. But this is just an idea at the moment

Alright lets take a look then
Quoted from JJ86538

Its Free because We want to watch and commentate over your games and record/ live stream them, This is planned to take our service seriously and hopefully get a company to sponsor us and then the server wont have to be shut down because we pull funding. also this means that by playing you guys are donating to the server.

Honestly, I’m reminded of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5sxLapAts

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Does anybody know any free leagues that are thinking about doing competitive TF2? We need to test the waters to see if there’s a competitive scene that could be created in TF2. It’s one thing the game is missing so I agree completely.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from JJ86538

[…]

I know, TBH the “its free” Explains what i’m after from all this. also I thought it would make a nice community. But this is just an idea at the moment

This league is free, playing with your team against other teams is free, it’s nothing new unfortunately.

JJ86538

Quoted from Schmuse

[…]
Alright lets take a look then
[…]
Honestly, I’m reminded of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5sxLapAts

Ha ha, that was quite funny :D but I get where you are coming from, judging by the hostile response I’m not sure weather to proceed, but it wasnt about money it’s the commentary, it’s something I have always wanted to do so and I was going to make my own TF2 server anyway so why not kill 2 birds with one stone?

JJ86538

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

This league is free, playing with your team against other teams is free, it’s nothing new unfortunately.

In reviewing what I Wanted to do I think I have unintentionally annoyed everyone, oh well… What goods a pain killer when the cure it available? (I just made that saying up and I am quite pleased)

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Nobody is annoyed it’s just an odd proposal and we’re letting you know it won’t work how you want it to :)

If you want to commentate on TF2 matches then you’ve come to the right place though!
Try grabbing an STV and commentating one of them, and once you get the hang of what is going on, I’m sure if you ask some guys at blackoutTV, VanillaTV or TeamFortressTV they’d give you some advice or let you trial cast a game.

kaidus

WiK?

wtf

kindred

myx
SDCK!

i’m glad this thread happened. i’m serious

Last edited by kindred,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

“…and the award for thread of the year goes to……”

JJ86538

Quoted from Sideshow

Nobody is annoyed it’s just an odd proposal and we’re letting you know it won’t work how you want it to :)

If you want to commentate on TF2 matches then you’ve come to the right place though!
Try grabbing an STV and commentating one of them, and once you get the hang of what is going on, I’m sure if you ask some guys at blackoutTV, VanillaTV or TeamFortressTV they’d give you some advice or let you trial cast a game.

Thanks man, that was some good advice and I’m gonna take it, keep your ear out for a stereotypical British accent

winterz

(è_é)

Quoted from JJ86538

For a second then I thought I had people commenting… Then I did have people commenting… YAY! now can we talk about the matter at hand? And issues need explaining?

This medals have only very good team.

Almie

pwn!
gum

What people are probably confused by is that you have “Its free!” in bold (as if everything else was paid), while we dont see any major differences from a players perspective to for example ETF2L here. Playing in ETF2L is free, the games get casted and commentated from time to time and prem players have even money prizes. And then, if it seems that only prem gets casting and prizes, there are many smaller leagues that are free to enter and have hat prizes. And then, your project has no name, and no website to find more info, etc. And finally, if all you want to do is cast games, then organizing your own league is not the wisest thing to do. Just get in contact with random team leaders and maybe ask them for STV demos of their matches, and you can cast those. Or just apply for BlackoutTV/VanillaTV and I am sure they would be happy to give you a chance. Hope I helped.

aura

Down with chauvinistic etf2l despotism!! I, for one, welcome our new league meister — JJ86538

crouton

LEGO

To me this seems like some matchmaking thing.

My reading comprehension might need work though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »