Forum

Div 2/3 mentor for The Prions

Created 30th January 2013 @ 22:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

PliTy

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Fixed that for you.

unfortunately for you, my conversation with wiper was in fact real.

PliTy

Quoted from Fallen

[…]

Here, allow me to help you.

You should enter div5 at the highest.

If you really are desperate to prove that you are div4 or even higher then play teams that are currently in div3/4 (go to the current league tables and add team leaders) and pcw them. Take screenshots, and submit them next season when you try to get in.

Thanks VERY much for this. You are not actually trying to troll and are giving useful information. I will do exactly this :)

Trane

Quoted from PliTy

[…]
unfortunately for you, my conversation with wiper was in fact real.

And yet, my edit contains the perfect and unequivocal truth, a fact you might say.

Bob Geldof: Hey Trane have you ever jockeyed a horse in the grand national?
Trane: Well I did ride a camel in Egypt once
Bob Geldof: Cool, I told my friends that you were good enough to ride a horse at the national but they didn’t believe me. I’ll paste this response on the forums – that’ll teach ’em!

Last edited by Trane,

almightybob

.ps

My friends and I were mixing a few days ago and searched for div5/6. These guys replied. When we connected, they had two people called Gubbins and Zebbosai on their team. We were like “lolwut”. We asked “why were you searching div5/6”. They said they were mentoring the team, and would be offclassing. I vaguely recalled seeing this thread so thought to myself it might be the case. Another member of their team dropped so they got a third player in called ipz. We asked the prem players if they could give us some feedback and hints too after the match. They said sure, no problem. I thought “man these prem guys are cool, taking time out to help div5/6 players improve”.

It was not Gubbins, Zebbosai or ipz.

We were sad.

PliTy

Quoted from almightybob

My friends and I were mixing a few days ago and searched for div5/6. These guys replied. When we connected, they had two people called Gubbins and Zebbosai on their team. We were like “lolwut”. We asked “why were you searching div5/6”. They said they were mentoring the team, and would be offclassing. I vaguely recalled seeing this thread so thought to myself it might be the case. Another member of their team dropped so they got a third player in called ipz. We asked the prem players if they could give us some feedback and hints too after the match. They said sure, no problem. I thought “man these prem guys are cool, taking time out to help div5/6 players improve”.

It was not Gubbins, Zebbosai or ipz.

We were sad.

LOL wut? this was not us :P

Spike Himself

TC

Locked by request.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2