Forum

Div 2/3 mentor for The Prions

Created 30th January 2013 @ 22:36

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Hi, I am the head of a team which have 6 division 4 standard players, but we’re having some trouble with tactics. We’d like a mentor to help us along :). Cheers.

Switch

svins

alus
P.O.P

Are you sure about the division 4 standard? If youre not, you should test it in mge against some experienced div4 mge players.

Quoted from svins

mge

:D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Div4 players beat me @ MGE :((((((((((((((

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Word on the street is your team is running scared of playing us.

dodgydogman

Panda

Il have one mentoring please.

Henghast

open
bobs

All the mentoring in the world couldnt help you Dodgy

PliTy

Quoted from fraac

Word on the street is your team is running scared of playing us.

Is that so? Why would we even consider playing another team atm if we’re trying to figure out where we are?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from PliTy

Is that so? Why would we even consider playing another team atm if we’re trying to figure out where we are?

Maybe you would play another team in order to figure out ‘where you are’? How else would you figure out ‘where you are’ other than playing teams who’s level is kinda known?

This topic is weird.

PliTy

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Maybe you would play another team in order to figure out ‘where you are’? How else would you figure out ‘where you are’ other than playing teams who’s level is kinda known?

This topic is weird.

ya, we have played some div 3 teams and won against some. Wiper who used to play in div 1/2? said that we could easily go div 3 from what he’s seen us play. But, since our teamwork is not very impressive we need someone to help us, so we might be able to enter MAYBE div 4?

Trane

Quoted from PliTy

[…]
ya, we have played some div 3 teams and won against some. Wiper who used to play in div 1/2? said that we could easily go div 3 from what he’s seen us play. But, since our teamwork is not very impressive we need someone to help us, so we might be able to enter MAYBE div 4?

You mean Wiper who’s never played above div4?

PliTy

Quoted from Trane

[…]

I really dont know/care what div he is, all i know that people say he is a very good demoman, and has played for many good teams.

PliTy

Quoted from Trane

[…]

dewow // NsX.: have you ever played above div 4?
Wiper: i played div2 pcw’s with Velox when i was with them.. :)
He is good.

Trane

Quoted from PliTy

[…]
dewow // NsX.: have you ever played above div 4?
Wiper: No

Fixed that for you.

Fallen

TC

Quoted from PliTy

[…]

Here, allow me to help you.

You should enter div5 at the highest.

If you really are desperate to prove that you are div4 or even higher then play teams that are currently in div3/4 (go to the current league tables and add team leaders) and pcw them. Take screenshots, and submit them next season when you try to get in.

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »