Forum

Fish Tuesday @ new/low practice group

Created 13th November 2012 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Following from last week’s successful debut, Fish will be joining us tonight to walk over Granary and answer any questions. 8pm CET in Mumble: 85.236.101.45:31062

Usual mixing afterwards.

group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nlpg

videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZJTF_g1Gjg0MPoiTbZsybBFNUJnd_6kk

connect relay.vanillatv.org:27102 (ty seriouscat)

Last edited by fraac,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Fish will be going over Gullywash tonight. I’ll try to borrow a relay. Have videos of the previous two sessions uploading now.

hycolours

_ainsley

Message me when it’s on if you can pretty please xox

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You’re in the group, you should get a popup. Will gather at 7pm uk, start hopefully around 7.30.

connect relay.vanillatv.org:27102

Last edited by fraac,

C

cp_

I love you initiative Fraac, huge respect for you! :)
And awesome that fish is taking his time to help people, alot of respect to you aswell! :)

-C

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

No Fish tonight, but he will be back to do Snakewater soon.

Last edited by fraac,

Stimpy

oh look people nicking more of my ideas, about time someone from the “Higher” divs did it.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Since when was mentoring through map walk throughs your idea please? Also, why have you inverted comma’d ‘higher’ divs. Fish has played at a higher level than your fine self, he is higher, not ‘higher :p

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

As much as possible I’m trying to rip off the NA Newbie Mix, which was by far the best learning experience I’ve had in this game. Fish doesn’t just cover maps, btw, he also does one-on-ones for anyone who asks nicely, the guy’s just incredible. But he has a team now so won’t be kicking around with us so much. I’m going to find more top players with an interest in helping and focus it into one or two days a week.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from Stimpy

oh look people nicking more of my ideas, about time someone from the “Higher” divs did it.

djshrew – played 21 official matches, highest div played 4.

fish – played 77 official matches, won div 1.

You’re right 4 is a higher number than 1, Fish how dare you?

Last edited by Old_Grandma,

Stimpy

Quoted from Monkeh

Since when was mentoring through map walk throughs your idea please? Also, why have you inverted comma’d ‘higher’ divs. Fish has played at a higher level than your fine self, he is higher, not ‘higher :p

Like when i started a topic 2 years ago with exactly this style. (less detailed. was a concept that no one seemed interested in, so stopped wasting my time.)

Quoted from fraac

As much as possible I’m trying to rip off the NA Newbie Mix, which was by far the best learning experience I’ve had in this game. Fish doesn’t just cover maps, btw, he also does one-on-ones for anyone who asks nicely, the guy’s just incredible. But he has a team now so won’t be kicking around with us so much. I’m going to find more top players with an interest in helping and focus it into one or two days a week.

Think its great that yourself, fish and the team are taking the time to find people to do these videos, however personaly I feel it maybe a tad late as TF2 is such an old game and has lost its shine for many players/reasons.

well in the EU scene at least.

Quoted from Old_Grandma

[…]

djshrew – played 21 official matches, highest div played 4.

fish – played 77 official matches, won div 1.

You’re right 4 is a higher number than 1, Fish how dare you?

Nice research, did you really waste time to look at my team history? Guess what that does not show u if that most my teams were pub players. Like I said shame no one took the initiative to do these properly until now, as my insight 2 years ago was hardly detailed.

Man you got to love how heated the ETF2L forums get.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU7JnwCV4GM Watch and chill out ;)

AnimaL

wow, really djshrew?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Stimpy

Man you got to love how heated the ETF2L forums get.

Sad but true! But you can’t really point fingers at anyone with your attitude.

It’s good that things like these are done – who does it or who came up with it matters little.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Stimpy

[…]

Like when i started a topic 2 years ago with exactly this style. (less detailed. was a concept that no one seemed interested in, so stopped wasting my time.)

Oh ye, how could we all forget about djshrew’s long running mentor scheme that’s brought hundreds of new players into the sce… oh wait it doesn’t exist.

Fuck off.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Oh ye, how could we all forget about djshrew’s long running mentor scheme that’s brought hundreds of new players into the sce… oh wait it doesn’t exist.

Fuck off.

Lol just like how you stole my MGE tournament after we talked about getting it streamed on vanilla TV for ages and then sudenly you set one up? ROFL

Last edited by Pennyfarming,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »