Forum

Fish Tuesday @ new/low practice group

Created 13th November 2012 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Stimpy

Think its great that yourself, fish and the team are taking the time to find people to do these videos, however personaly I feel it maybe a tad late as TF2 is such an old game and has lost its shine for many players/reasons.

I’m quite new to the game so can’t really judge, but I get the sense it isn’t getting any less popular. There is no reason it would until a better game comes along. Don’t worry about proprietorship of ideas, no one is getting rich here, we’re just having fun playing computer games.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

FISH TUESDAY ON THURSDAY. Fish will be covering Snakewater tonight.

C

cp_

Quoted from fraac

[…]

I’m quite new to the game so can’t really judge, but I get the sense it isn’t getting any less popular. There is no reason it would until a better game comes along. Don’t worry about proprietorship of ideas, no one is getting rich here, we’re just having fun playing computer games.

I agree! I might be the only one but free to play could a good thing for competetive TF2. Personally I am currently (after I made my post about mentor group) got friend request from about 13 people who wants to get into 6vs6 and they are still comming.

The div 6 community is really growing atm and i meet new people everyday. For me the TF2 competetive scene is just a matter of time before it gets more populated.

I love TF2 and I want to share that with other people!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Stimpy

Like when i started a topic 2 years ago with exactly this style. (less detailed. was a concept that no one seemed interested in, so stopped wasting my time.)

So you started a thread and got little interest? See how much interest and posts there are in this thread? Not many, he posted he was going to do it, ACTUALLY WENT AND DID IT, and now has a nice little thing going on that will earn the boy lots of love, respect and gratitude and maybe, just maybe, grow the scene a bit.

You typed a few words on a forum and then gave up. These are not the same thing. I also don’t see where it got ‘heated’ either. Your brain ‘works’ funny.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

mumble: 85.236.101.45:31062
connect relay.vanillatv.org:27102 (ty seriouscat)

Last edited by fraac,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

*bump*

Finally made videos of Fish Snakewater Tutorial and Fish Medic Tips. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZJTF_g1Gjg0MPoiTbZsybBFNUJnd_6kk&feature=mh_lolz

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2