Forum

TaimouTV

Created 10th September 2011 @ 14:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

Taimou

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Taimouu

Official start of TaimouTV stream tonight!
Tune in on: [Link]

20CET: PCW
21.15CET: Week 1 Premiership official MY POV and COMMS against Epsilon!

Last edited by Taimou,

longas

– 4mb upload
– own3d.tv
– l2p

Taimou

fuck you longas<3

quad

If you dont really need/want to stream cause of your shitty net…

Then record with bandicam, I had 0 performance hit with it, and pretty decent quality aswell.
I could record 12mins for 500mb filesize

(its not free, gl finding crack)

Taimou

Quoted from quad

If you dont really need/want to stream cause of your shitty net…

Then record with bandicam, I had 0 performance hit with it, and pretty decent quality aswell.
I could record 12mins for 500mb filesize

(its not free, gl finding crack)

I’ve decided to buy a faster internet since I live by myself and need a faster internet anyways, also I got the money so why not :–).
Thanks for the tip anyways kwaad!

Skyride

DUCS

Ideally you want 3mbit internet at least. TF2 at anything less than 1500kbit (1.5mbit upload) looks crap.

Also you’ll need a pretty sick PC to not take a big performance hit. Bassically looking at i5/7 quad and a pretty up to date gfx card.

nvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM4EbGoTfS0

Taimou

Quoted from Skyride

Ideally you want 3mbit internet at least. TF2 at anything less than 1500kbit (1.5mbit upload) looks crap.

Also you’ll need a pretty sick PC to not take a big performance hit. Bassically looking at i5/7 quad and a pretty up to date gfx card.

I do have i5-750 @ 4.1ghz and 2x Radeon 5770HD:s so I think im kinda fine :p
will do

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Thanks to Quad’s suggestion i tried Bandicam for recording whilst playing and it gives me 0 performance issues, which means i can record games and put them on youtube. If you just want to do it this way, i definitely suggest bandicam (though maybe try a cracked version as the free version puts their website address across the top of the video.)

Skyride

DUCS

Holy shit. I just looked up Bandicam and that sounds awesome. I was thinking just a few days ago that there its unbelieveable there wasn’t already a program that works like that.

byte

Does Bandicam record the audio with it when you do a video recording?

Cheers

Byte

choiie

keso

Yay now I’ll know if he speaks spanish or english :D

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from byte

Does Bandicam record the audio with it when you do a video recording?

Cheers

Byte

You have to set the primary audio source to be “Windows 7” and the secondary to be your mic for it to record both, remember to set that up before using it or else it will only record everyone else and not you.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

That pc probably can’t handle it. Just my 2 cents. Unless bandicam is awesome or something, haven’t looked into that. Also unless you’re getting like 5mb upload with your new internet it’s kind of impossible to stream. I have to stream at really shitty quality or it gets choppy pretty fast. Ofcourse you could just be satisfied with a lower fps_max than 264.

Actually it probably can handle it, I got i5 760 non OC (@2.8ghz) and HD 5770 and I can stream and play at the same time in 1280×720 without any significant impact on the FPS or performance in general so his system should be able to handle it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »