Forum

TaimouTV

Created 10th September 2011 @ 14:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Well I can’t turn the stream quality settings up a lot, and I have a 2500k @ 4.8ghz. It’s faster than the old i5’s by quite a large margin, atleast tf2-wise. Could be my fps_max 264 though.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Anyone know why my tf2 wont launch when running bandicam?

Norrland3000

Quoted from Rake

Well I can’t turn the stream quality settings up a lot, and I have a 2500k @ 4.8ghz. It’s faster than the old i5’s by quite a large margin, atleast tf2-wise. Could be my fps_max 264 though.

why fps_max 264 ?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Just to point out: Bandicam free version only allows 10 minutes recording.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Permzilla

Anyone know why my tf2 wont launch when running bandicam?

Happens to me too, no idea why. It also only records other people’s voices in mumble, not mine.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

Happens to me too, no idea why. It also only records other people’s voices in mumble, not mine.

Quoted from Enef

[…]

You have to set the primary audio source to be “Windows 7” and the secondary to be your mic for it to record both, remember to set that up before using it or else it will only record everyone else and not you.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from Norrland3000

[…]

why fps_max 264 ?

4×66

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Enef

[…]

You have to set the primary audio source to be “Windows 7” and the secondary to be your mic for it to record both, remember to set that up before using it or else it will only record everyone else and not you.

Where do I find these settings? All I can do is go to record settings and select my sound device out of ‘Primary Sound Capture Driver’ or a selection of other inputs that I don’t use. Each one does the same thing and records my microphone very loud (everything my mic picks up, not just what I send to mumble with a ptt key) and everything else is so so so quiet. I don’t have a choice of primary/secondary or Windows 7 (I’m running xp anyway).

EDIT: rofl I was running a much older version, found the primary/secondary thing.

EDIT2: Doesn’t make any difference it just does the same because it’s looking at the inputs on my sound card instead of the outputs maybe?

Netsky

hm that sounds promising – looks like I’ll have to tune in! :3

Norrland3000

Quoted from Rake

[…]

4×66

Yeah but why? :) Just interested if the game is any smoother or why you wanna run at such high fps, just seems pointless to me.

ONT : I have tried bandicam and after som tweaking I could actually play in fullscreen 1680*1050 @120fps when i was recording at 30fps. I haven’t tried so much but it seems really good!

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I just tried it since Chris recommended 132. Went by the same logic, seems to be working fine for now. Haven’t had any major hitreg issues so far, but that could be due to my new internet.

Norrland3000

Quoted from Rake

I just tried it since Chris recommended 132. Went by the same logic, seems to be working fine for now. Haven’t had any major hitreg issues so far, but that could be due to my new internet.

Allright!

stenolov

Quoted from Norrland3000

[…]

ONT : I have tried bandicam and after som tweaking I could actually play in fullscreen 1680*1050 @120fps when i was recording at 30fps. I haven’t tried so much but it seems really good!

Börja streama HoG’s matcher då, kissnoob

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

Where do I find these settings? All I can do is go to record settings and select my sound device out of ‘Primary Sound Capture Driver’ or a selection of other inputs that I don’t use. Each one does the same thing and records my microphone very loud (everything my mic picks up, not just what I send to mumble with a ptt key) and everything else is so so so quiet. I don’t have a choice of primary/secondary or Windows 7 (I’m running xp anyway).

EDIT: rofl I was running a much older version, found the primary/secondary thing.

EDIT2: Doesn’t make any difference it just does the same because it’s looking at the inputs on my sound card instead of the outputs maybe?

Like all other recording programs it will record evrrything your mic picks up (fraps and all the streaming apps do the same) something youll just have to get used to.

Sidenote: bandicam worked fine in testing on MGE but when i tried recording 6v6 it gave me fps drops, ill be testing it more today (it might be because i had to switch my cfg around due to a couple of tf2 problems last night)

Norrland3000

Quoted from stenolov

[…]

Börja streama HoG’s matcher då, kissnoob

Vad fan tror du jag provar för, säranus!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »