Forum

TF2 Mentoring Stream - How to join 6v6 - Interest?

Created 8th September 2011 @ 11:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

ThePledge

:D So cruel James!

Glad to see the positive responses to my idea so far. I’m still somewhat undecided on the subject myself. I will probably go and create a solid plan on how the stream would run, then check out the interest towards that specific plan, then decide. Sounds alright? :D

kingexe

TSPAG

Quoted from Vince

, nor can I entertain like Day9 does, nor do I understand the game. I’m not even good at talking.

lies

Ramown

TIDS

Shutup Pledge

Stimpy

Maybe just do something like this… but for all classes… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFmgAsVfkp8 then people can refer back to this whenever they want.

bean

isaninja

Pledge, as a mock run you could always advertise in the IDK/Ne 6v6 newbie mix group, just keep it simple, post a SourceTV to download and a Mumble connect at X date Y time.

There’s plenty of people (me included) who are <50 team games and this maybe great cultural learnings of better plays for make benefit of glorious nation of noobikstan?

With which players could go forward into a more team orientated environment, and not make as much of a meal of it as they are used to a more pickup style format, where it’s less cohesive and your left to your own ideas on what constitutes “good” teamplay.

atmo

so yeah

ThePledge

Quoted from atmo

so yeah

I’m making some plans at the moment for the expenses that I would have to make, but I’m quite sure that the stuff I described in the OP will happen. Eventually. I’m hoping to have everything set up within the next month (switching ISP’s and ordering pc parts blabla).

atmo

Are you and Qun making a TF2 house together with your new ISPs?

dodgydogman

Panda

The more content about tf2, the merrier. :D
Everyone who says “OMAGOD UR NOT PREM SO U KNOW NOTHIN” are stupid. He knows enough to help most people playing tf2 competitively. He doesnt need to be able to mentor prem players to help tf2 grow.

dauk

As I agree that it would be a good thing, I think it would be better to have like prem players guests, as I doubt pledge alone could provide some deep tf2 material.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I think Pledge should share more of his ideas and see who copies them.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from d2m

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from d2m

If ya like it then you should of put a ring on it :3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4