Forum

Invite from Vital to spec

Created 1st September 2011 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from kos

[…]

I can only applaud incredible wit and humour.

Be happy you do not have to deal with such eloquence all the time!

Seriously though, hopefully this initiative of Fish will lead to some interesting results; if only that uV learn some proper tactics! ;-)
(hides)

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Fish

Looking for someone to give me a little support in posting events, keeping our schedule up to date. When i go back to work i’ll be limited on time etc so anyone who could put a little time to help would be awesome. Also to check there is no issues etc while we are still testing potentially run the bot if the issue i have with it carrys on! Contact me on steam.

Also looking for teams around the div 1 level to get regular games vs have already spoken to UV and QN would be nice to have games scheduled so people know whats coming up.

still looking for the above also if this person has the time too i would like to find somewhere to put stv and recorded comms up for people to download, if anyone has a large space i can use to upload them too i’d be very greatful. Am on steam!

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from MR JOHNSON

[…]

Be happy you do not have to deal with such eloquence all the time!

Seriously though, hopefully this initiative of Fish will lead to some interesting results; if only that uV learn some proper tactics! ;-)
(hides)

Your mom is happy she doesn’t have to deal with such eloquence all the time!1!!1

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from Fish

[…]
i would like to find somewhere to put stv and recorded comms up for people to download, if anyone has a large space i can use to upload them too i’d be very greatful.

rrrrrotabland

poxie

Quoted from Rotab

[…]

Your mom is happy she doesn’t have to deal with such eloquence all the time!1!!1

upcoming talent of the damn century

Fish

UCAP.

nm! :D

ThePledge

12:08 PM – vitaL. Fish: we wont be able to play 2night m8y forgot 2 ppl got highlander crap
12:08 PM – vitaL. Fish: :<

There goes my e-fame! :D Cya another time buddy <3

poxie

GOTTA SNIPE IT UP IN HIGHLANDER MAN.

Ghostface

spire

Gaylander

Fish

UCAP.

Monday
20cet vs vertex badlands/gully
21:15cet vs n2o snake / obscure

Stv + mumble info avail in group profile

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Fish

Monday

inb4 your pyro on gully last, fuckin hate that shit :/(

Ye ppl support Fish by watching his games because he is so awesome.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Fish

Monday

Will stv demo’s/VOD’s be available?

Fish

UCAP.

STV will be available yup will have them up tomorrow i suspect will try to arrange the mumble to be recorded and seperated between maps

Fish

UCAP.

Up tonight

20cet vs refuse gran + obscure
21:15 vs UV gully + snakewater

STV for yesterday should hopefully be up later with comms!

any feedback people have for me is great feel free to drop a message here or msg me on steam!

cheers

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »