Forum

Invite from Vital to spec

Created 1st September 2011 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Hey Mustache

aHn

Quoted from Fish

erectus please dont reply to forums you make our team look bad.

ofcourse it does…
you are INIT

Fish

UCAP.

all info is in the group profile now run it tonight enjoyed chatting to a couple of people hope this benifits a few more,

Kritzonite

qn.

Clearly another sinister attempt by Fish to lure young boys into his clutches.

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Quoted from Kritzonite

Clearly another sinister attempt by Fish to lure young boys into his clutches.

Wait what? Oh god. Better warn Izock

Lateralus

Quoted from Hey Mustache

[…]
ofcourse it does…
you are INIT

bad mentor still fail my rollouts

(jk nice guy)

Forsak3n

S

I would like to watch, I am free since my team has folded.

Fish

UCAP.

Will be playing again Sunday and issues / feedback is welcome as we are still in the early stages.

Anyone who can get out of this jump on teams like definitive, did i stutter, TC(upgrade) that i am still mentoring get something out of it and i hope they have improved themselves too.

Just hop in the steam group all info is in the profile bit, or feel free to add me to steam but please limit this to 1 person per team so i dont get overwhelmed :)

jgmaster

BM

These are good guys and it’s nice to see some good players helping those who are just getting started. I can see a difference with some of the teams already, good initiative :)

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Great initiative, especially from a team growing in skill and ability so quickly like vitaL. As Dauk said, we might hop on the mumble to spy on some tactics and strats ;)

Expect to see us team up against vitaL, maybe even on a regular basis. It’ll be some quality games for sure!

dunc

infs
dp.

I’ll pop on monday kiean, need some help

kos

ft.
bobs

I love vitaL, I love them all and everything that they do.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from kos

I love vitaL, I love them all and everything that they do.

wait, i thought u said u hated it when i was making out with your mother

Fish

UCAP.

Looking for someone to give me a little support in posting events, keeping our schedule up to date. When i go back to work i’ll be limited on time etc so anyone who could put a little time to help would be awesome. Also to check there is no issues etc while we are still testing potentially run the bot if the issue i have with it carrys on! Contact me on steam.

Also looking for teams around the div 1 level to get regular games vs have already spoken to UV and QN would be nice to have games scheduled so people know whats coming up.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Fish

erectus please dont reply to forums you make our team look bad.

FUCKING GET BACK ERECTUS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

kos

ft.
bobs

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

wait, i thought u said u hated it when i was making out with your mother

I can only applaud incredible wit and humour.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »