Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

You can’t improve at w+m1ing.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from smziii

[…]

iam already watching this, but i need a more personal training, that fits my playstyle and directly helps improving my weaknesses

Watch your demos and work out why you die and attempt to rectify it.

doks

I`m not a scout but even i can give the advice – don`t die. check your demos what was the reason for you going down. Might be your position, dodging, or overall game awareness.
Scouts need to learn that positioning and staying alive > super HC aim. Imo most Russian scouts with their crazy aim could go huge but have no gamesense. no offense.

hans

Why do people keep making these threads instead of just approaching someone (preferably with a similar playstyle) directly? Worst that can happen is that you get a “no” and have to ask someone else.

Most likely 50% of your prospective mentors don’t even follow the forums.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Thanks for all the advice so far :)

Well i think i have a general feeling about when its allowed to suicide/to die e.g. demopick medic pick -> success
I also can usually decide when to flank or pressure and when to hurt the opponent most
I also learned to cap points > killing stuff :P

Iam also watching my demos and demos/pov vods etc from better teams and players to improve.

what iam after is more some kinda fine tuning to push me to the edge, (maybe some kinda drill seargent^^)

nvc

the final 5-10% is playing at a high level yourself

IPZIE

SUAVE

die bitch :)

I could mentor you. I have a lot of experience carrying div6 teams. Hit me up on steam and we’ll talk.

Cheers,

Pinky

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

thats very kind of you pinky

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Rake

You can’t improve at w+m1ing.

unless you start w+triggerbotting

empty

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

unless you start w+triggerbotting

+1

Ripple

sämboss

Quoted from smziii

Hey iam sam and iam currently playing on a stable div 2 level with an avarage of about 30 kills per match (depends on the time the match actually takes). The last half year i spend loads of time on dm and mge servers, but i think that i now reached a point from which i only can improve with the help from another more experienced player.

So basically iam looking for a mentor that can teach me positioning and this little thing called game sense and has enough time to maybe play some rounds of mge with me ;)

If you think you can help me out and push me to reach higher grounds feel free to add me via steam

ask konr for help…

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

ask konr for help…[/quote]

-no troll intended-

poxie

are you looking for a 1 on 1 partner or a whole demoreview, comms review kind of thing?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »