Quoted from .

[…]

ask konr for help…

Your anus is still bleeding uncontrollabley
Bet that hurts

Gl Sam!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

MyGamingEdge is full of awesome content.
Go Premium and support TF2 :P

I think Jh’s videos on there are exceptionally good learning resources, this is a free sample http://mygamingedge.com/2010/jh-free/

Also I remember zerox’s being good too.

I haven’t watched much of new content in the last few months, but I think Greg is on there now too and he knows his shit.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Admirable

MyGamingEdge is full of awesome content.
Go Premium and support TF2 :P

I think Jh’s videos on there are exceptionally good learning resources, this is a free sample http://mygamingedge.com/2010/jh-free/

Also I remember zerox’s being good too.

I haven’t watched much of new content in the last few months, but I think Greg is on there now too and he knows his shit.

is there soldier stuff?

Kortz

.:ne:.

Honestly dont bother with my gaming edge… There was like a weekend of free premium and I was really disapointed

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Kortz

Honestly dont bother with my gaming edge… There was like a weekend of free premium and I was really disapointed

I agree there is some underwhelming content, but I would reiterate that if you want some prem level knowledge with regards to scout positioning and thought processes you won’t find better than Jh and zerox videos!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

I agree there is some underwhelming content, but I would reiterate that if you want some prem level knowledge with regards to scout positioning and thought processes you won’t find better than Jh and zerox videos!

i think ill go by shintaz tipp and go on my own :D cba to pay for badlands rollouts ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4