Forum

Cheating, unsportsmanlike or just damn fine thinking?

Created 20th November 2009 @ 23:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Snyyppis

RLM

If that’s all that is stopping you from capping BL CP1 I don’t really think you deserve to cap it anyway :D

Well in a case of only a few attacking players left (say a scout and a hurt soldier) as a scout you’re likely to get taken out as you run to block the point but switching to demo for those few seconds lets you spam a few stickies from a safe distance to get those round-saving kills. So the attacking team didn’t deserve the point because the scout knows how to shoot stickies too? That’s multiclass-skill for ya…

And for the record, I don’t have a div1 mindset so for this case: 1scout+1soldier>1scout :)
But again, I think no rules about this is needed. It’s not as big an issue atm.

jgmaster

BM

If that’s all that is stopping you from capping BL CP1 I don’t really think you deserve to cap it anyway :D

Well in a case of only a few attacking players left (say a scout and a hurt soldier) as a scout you’re likely to get taken out as you run to block the point but switching to demo for those few seconds lets you spam a few stickies from a safe distance to get those round-saving kills. So the attacking team didn’t deserve the point because the scout knows how to shoot stickies too? That’s multiclass-skill for ya…

And for the record, I don’t have a div1 mindset so for this case: 1scout+1soldier>1scout :)
But again, I think no rules about this is needed. It’s not as big an issue atm.

In that scenario the solly should be jumping the spawn doors while the scout caps.

Snyyppis

RLM

In that scenario the solly should be jumping the spawn doors while the scout caps.

Sigh, we’ll take 2 scouts then.

Arnold

DAKKA

there’s absolutely nothing wrong with this i’m sorry guys :(

Also if you ever thought about this don’t think you reinvented the wheel, everybody has thought about this at some point it’s just so hard to coordinate and execute properly.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7