Forum

Deathadder and sensitivity

Created 4th November 2009 @ 00:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Fanva

could also add that sometimes(pretty frequent) the whole game freeses and after the freesing biz if ive moved my mouse during it (yeah you do it all the fucking time right) it’s like warped during the freese as if the dpi went nuts and suddenly ive turned 180 or 90 when it should have been just a lil flick

pretty much given up on sniping cus of this shit :(

yay found someone with similar problem o/ im not a freak
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/9y0af/anyone_having_any_issues_with_tf2_windows_7_64bit/

edit: yay got rid of the weird mouse changin sens thingy o/ not that i know what caused it but i deleted m0re cfg and the default cfg (config.cfg) and then it was gone, add m0re cfg again and its there again.. weird it worked today lol
to bad the weird stuttering is there tho :<

Last edited by Fanva,

vaxjo

Hey dats!

The CPL fix didn’t do much good, actually feels like it made things worse tbh :p
Will try resetting configs once again tonight and if it does no good I’ll just wait til the new setup and bash my head against the wall with that one if I get the same issues.
Could try the old MX518 and see if it’s any different.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Have you tried to not install the drivers but just plug in the mouse? Maybe it’s a driver issue

Jh

Hey dats!

Like I said last night, all my DA sens problems started when I switched to win7. I went back to xp & cpl mouse fix and now it’s all good.

Drivers are the devil. I suggest getting rid of those, also try out different usb ports.

if that doesn’t work then just reformat that shit.

Mirelin

alus

I got Windows Vista, same sh*t with mad sensitivity changing, and i don’t really care about how to fix it, because this happens with me only 1 or 2 times in a month, right after this bug, i’m rebooting my PC, and sens is back to normal.

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Aye, gotta try without drivers.
I don’t use 7.

vaxjo

Hey dats!

People with a similar problem, do you have steam overlay on? I noticed something different when switching between the game and the steam overlay, like it was somehow dependant on what window was active or some shit, not sure really.
Anyway, I disabled the overlay and didn’t really notice any changes in the mouse speed(EDIT: as in, it was fine.)
Also switched to mx518 and setpoint, which iirc didn’t solve anything but meh.
I’m going to leave it at this, though.

Last edited by vaxjo,

mavve

YOYO\'
syster

anir fix havent been updated in a while 2-3 years. perhaps thats what giving u error. But perhaps ur using winxp sp2? :>

Last edited by mavve,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2