Forum

Another mouse thread

Created 9th July 2011 @ 14:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Hey,
My mouse just broke so my left click doesn’t work and I was interested what mouse people would recommend. Before you refer me to some LMGTFY link, please note that I have no second computer or mouse, so it’s quite slow to browse for good reviews etc.
I wouldn’t want to pay any more than £35.
Anything you recommend?
Thanks
Stark

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Search.

AnimaL

mx518

alfa

Xai

george

abyssus

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

deathadder

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

IE 3.0 / Zowie EC1

vøid

for 35£ you can get MX518 or INtellimouse 3.0 ( 29€ and 31€ )

and also to navigate easily without mouse :

Click on the Windows orb to access your Start menu. Select “Control Panel” and choose “Ease of Access.”

Click on “Change How Your Mouse Works” under the Ease of Access Center. Click on the box next to “Turn on Mouse Keys” to activate the feature.

Click on “Set Up Mouse Keys” to customize your settings. You can choose the pointer speed and select a shortcut for toggling the feature on or off if desired. Click “Apply” to save the changes, and then click “OK.”

you should be able to control mouse pointer with arrow keys and search a bit yourself :)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Thanks for the help, I just picked up a £2 mouse from Tesco so I can easily search up on the mouses you’ve suggested

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from alfa

Xai

nonononoonoono its a waste of money my Xai sensor broke after 3 months not worth it !

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
nonononoonoono its a waste of money my Xai sensor broke after 3 months not worth it !

Can’t afford it anyway
I’ll probably go for the mx518 – seems to have quite highly rated reviews

vøid

i hate logitech but this is a good mouse

MIndYe

[hePPa]

If your thinking about MX518, wait for G400.

vøid

Quoted from MIndYe

If your thinking about MX518, wait for G400.

True it is said that it will be the same price

jukebox

broder

the mx518 is great, really comfortable and relatively cheap as well. but if you’re patient enough you should wait for the G400.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »