Forum

Yes, another mousemat thread :(

Created 28th April 2011 @ 20:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Wabbeh

Hey there guys, I know what you’re all thinking, and I know that there’s a a trillion and one other topics about this, but here goes:
I’m looking for a mousemat that would work well with an intellimouse (so Optical) that is relatively big (about 40×30 cm) and isn’t too pricey (under 10-15£ would be awesome).
Thanks in advance!
(Yes, I like parentheses)
Edit: oh, and my desk is really slippy wood, so good grip is essential.

Last edited by Wabbeh,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Just bought a Roccat Taito which fits your criteria (£10). Hasn’t arrived yet but has good reviews from other customers.

Greg

Whatever you do, don’t buy the Roccat Alumic.. It destroys mouse glides.

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

I use a Goliathus speed for my IME 3.0, works perfectly fine

vøid

buy any good cloth mousemat

steelseries QCK series , razer goliathus series , puretrak talent ,
ulti-mat products , etc…

you have a wide range of products , now just look at the price :)

in your case , the steelseries QCK+ is the cheapest ( 15€ , 45cm*40cm)

Last edited by vøid,

flushy

P.O.P

highly recommend the Roccat Taito, shows no sign of wear after a couple of months

FIR

SnG

Quoted from flushy

highly recommend the Roccat Taito, shows no sign of wear after a couple of months

I loved it when I tried it at lan. then again, my l4d stock mousemat never worn out for 3 years now :P

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Permzilla

Just bought a Roccat Taito which fits your criteria (£10). Hasn’t arrived yet but has good reviews from other customers.

Would steer clear tbh. Really fast to wear down and impossible to clean. Also, if you play wih your hand rubbing the edge of the mousemat, it will cut you. Good temporary solution, but not something you would buy to last you at all.

Would not buy again.
Then I see flushy has it totally fine – I am now a sad lemon.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Wabbeh

I think the razer is a bit too expensive for a mousemat that would suit my needs, so its basically Taito vs Qck+. I’ve heard people saying the Qck range isnt that good, and some of you say the TAito wears out fast. Help :(

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

You should consider the roccat sota aswell. Low friction, good as new after a few months use, and it’s essentially a hard pad. Except for the part where it isn’t.

vøid

Quoted from Wabbeh

I think the razer is a bit too expensive for a mousemat that would suit my needs, so its basically Taito vs Qck+. I’ve heard people saying the Qck range isnt that good, and some of you say the TAito wears out fast. Help :(

this is indeed the two best solutions for your needs.
I can only recommend the QCK+
why? because all roccat products that i tested were shitty in my opinion.

i guess you’ll be obligated to choose with a dice roll :D

Last edited by vøid,

I’m also using a Roccat Taito for one year and never had any problems. You can wash it with some water and dish liquid without any problems.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

+1 to Taito.

It can look kinda worn after using it for a while, but give it a wash, and while it’ll still look faded, it works good as new.

The edges can wear a little, mine are starting to peel upwards very slightly where my arm rubs against them as I move the mouse, but it’s a very minor issue, and I’ve had this pad for ages.

Forsak3n

S

qck+ & razer goliathus control

Cek

7lives

i would say puretrak talent, but it costs 20€. Mine is still brand new after 8 months and it’s a lot faster than the qck. i use it with my ime 3.0 and it traks well

Add A Reply Pages: 1