The Complete Guide to streaming TF2 with OBS

Created 24th October 2012 @ 01:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Asskicker

[…]

FPS is 30 in both Dxtory and OBS. :)
Currently I’ve put the resolution at 1280×720, would it have a huge impact if I used 1920×1080 (my native)?

Basicly anything above 1680×1050 will make you lag non the less unless you got a realllllllllllllly good CPU even then it will probaly make you lag (input lag and random FPS drops at some Heavy moments) FPS games are just too stronk for streaming

If you can put out with the small or how big input lag you get when capturing on 720 while playing on 1080 then do it doesnt matter if you dont care !:D

Last edited by TviQ,

Xearo

GTD

Dxtory is actually causing me input lag :| OBS will only stream my desktop, as far as I’ve tweaked, and using Dxtory as input for OBS gives a good quality stream – but my mouse movement is really jittery. I can move around with WASD and it’ll be silky smooth in-game, but the second I move my mouse it’s awful. Slightly less noticeable with higher DPIs, but I’d rather play at 800 without the input lag. Any ideas on what I messed up/what the problem might be? :(

nvc

I stream 1280x720p 50fps and capture 1920x1080p in xsplit, no fps lag, no input lag, no stuttering. Bye.

Stimpy

Quoted from nvc

I stream 1280x720p 50fps and capture 1920x1080p in xsplit, no fps lag, no input lag, no stuttering. Bye.

As above, just need a decent connection and PC.

Simples.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz
8Gb Ram
256GB SSD
Raid 5 Storage drive 1.5Tb (Oldest part of my pc, Not used as all goes to my server.)
GTX 570
100Mb download
10Mb Upload.

Mangachu

Get a weird problem with obs where whenever I’m in mumble the stream can only hear people in the right ear, any idea on how i can fix it?

Hosain H

Royal`

bad

atmo

Quoted from Mangachu

Get a weird problem with obs where whenever I’m in mumble the stream can only hear people in the right ear, any idea on how i can fix it?

audio -> force mic to mono

WOODY[

Op4

anyone know if i can stream full screen tf2 rather than in a window?

Last edited by WOODY[,

Mangachu

Quoted from atmo

[…]

audio -> force mic to mono

Have tried that being enabled, doesn’t work :[ but I’ll keep it enabled

Last edited by Mangachu,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from nvc

noone wants to see that shit

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from WOODY[

anyone know if i can stream full screen tf2 rather than in a window?

Yeah. Using Dxtory lets you do that.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from nvc

I changed my pants today. Its great to share my personal successes with the internet. Will keep you posted tomorrow!

alba

duplo

my videos seems to lag, video freezes but audio is fine, could you have a check please? it might just be my school laptop or school internet.

http://sv.twitch.tv/albaquetv/b/339353110

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from alba

my videos seems to lag, video freezes but audio is fine, could you have a check please? it might just be my school laptop or school internet.

http://sv.twitch.tv/albaquetv/b/339353110

noob your antivirus is scaning

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »