Forum

GET OUR BF BC2 KEYS HERE

Created 28th January 2010 @ 16:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

albert

epx^

Quoted from Psyche

don’t see what’s the big fuss about the game. Bought it 2 days ago from steam and I see myself asking for a refund somewhere in the next week or so probably.

Why have a beta with 1 map, 1 mod, on where the map is not even balanced? What are alphas and so on for? :/

Why do you feel the map isn’t balanced?

I’m loving BC2 so far, and admittedly the map isn’t equally easy on all areas to attack/defend, but the games are never whitewashes or the like. Sometimes on defence it’s hard to work out what is the best thing to do, but it’s not a long enough period for it to be an issue.

Psyche

because only a retard doesn’t win on attack. You have:

– Tanks
– Light Tanks
– Motorcycles
– UAVs
– HUGE hight advantage
– Can’t be spawn killed

Some of these things don’t apply during the WHOLE map, that’s true. But the first part at least is just outrageous.

Not to mention the amount of bullets needed to bring a guy down is ridiculous

I’m not saying the game isn’t fun, but paying 50€ like I did for it so far isn’t worth it. and I’m aware it’s a beta, thus why I’m going to give it time to flourish and see what the people at EA can do about it.

Last edited by Psyche,

Evil

I really like it, it’s just like all other BF2 games I don’t know what else you want. If you are getting rolled as defense on that map, then you are just bad. Even though the attackers have all advantages you can still easily hold the points unless your a complete retard.

Last edited by Evil,

Psyche

Well unfortunately I don’t make up for my team being a bunch 10 year old shit-nerds just yet. Although I still stand my ground regarding the map being a bit unbalanced at times.

Manu

game is quiet good so far… just has some flaws. the atmosphere is extremly awesome but the weapons are a bit strange :< takes a lot of bullets to kill someone and the unlock system is hardly as motivating as cod6.

i would def buy it when they fix some things till the release, after all its just a beta :)

Manu

Quoted from Psyche

Well unfortunately I don’t make up for my team being a bunch 10 year old shit-nerds just yet. Although I still stand my ground regarding the map being a bit unbalanced at times.

i highly doubt that. its not that easy for a “10 year old shit-nerd” to get a beta key, not to mention pre-order the game.

ninja:

Quoted from Evil

I really like it, it’s just like all other BF2 games I don’t know what else you want. If you are getting rolled as defense on that map, then you are just bad. Even though the attackers have all advantages you can still easily hold the points unless your a complete retard.

this

Last edited by Manu,

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Psyche

Not to mention the amount of bullets needed to bring a guy down is ridiculous

Don’t spray?

The advantage you get by burst firing is insane :D

Psyche

You don’t get it, I burst. Regardless, spraying: you still hit but it’s like it does less damage, and it STILL takes quite a few bullets to kill with bursts -> more or less half or more of a clip.

And the pistols suck, no firepower at all, I can shoot 2 clips and not kill someone lol. Specially BAD for snipers. I just prefer trying my luck with quick scopes really, atleast I know I’ll kill the guy, or almost kill him.

Last edited by Psyche,

Manu

please remember: battlefield =/= call of duty/counterstrike

JimmyB

FNR!

Quoted from Psyche

And the pistols suck, no firepower at all, I can shoot 2 clips and not kill someone lol. Specially BAD for snipers. I just prefer trying my luck with quick scopes really, atleast I know I’ll kill the guy, or almost kill him.

Are you kidding? Ever tried that WWII-Pistol? Its as accurate as a sniper and pretty much kills evrything with 2-3 shots.

Evil

Quoted from Psyche

1/2 Bullets close range to head with a pistol will kill them.

Dekamano

scenic

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
Don’t spray?

The advantage you get by burst firing is insane :D

idd, I can easily kill a guy from 100m away with 3 taps on my mouse..

ambra

Quoted from JimmyB

[…]
They will fix that soon. First, they wanna balance the weapons you start with, once they got enough feedback theyll unlock the next tier, think they made that in the PS3 Beta too.

btw: 5 pages of key requests. I dont wanna mess up your excitement guys but this isnt like HoN, there are not many keys around and most people only got 1 for themselves. Just fyi, dont be too excited ;)

well they should start balancing the other two sniper rifles cause at they stage they suck majorly compared to the M24
they cant hit shit

also: engineers with suppressed weapons? medics with heavy weapons?

Last edited by ambra,

[email protected]
:>

Extremer

rofl, does the sensitivity setting even work? I set it to 0/0/0 and it’s still too fast..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »