popkõrns

[email protected]

flushy

P.O.P

[email protected]

cheers

reCon

[email protected]

if someone got one, it would be cool :D Thanks!

JimmyB

FNR!

Quoted from ambra

fuck capped unlocks, i want more guns

They will fix that soon. First, they wanna balance the weapons you start with, once they got enough feedback theyll unlock the next tier, think they made that in the PS3 Beta too.

btw: 5 pages of key requests. I dont wanna mess up your excitement guys but this isnt like HoN, there are not many keys around and most people only got 1 for themselves. Just fyi, dont be too excited ;)

Capped unlocks? I could unlock weapons just fine.. :?
On a side-note, most people playing this are absolute ass..shocking.

iQue

keso

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

Capped unlocks? I could unlock weapons just fine.. :?
On a side-note, most people playing this are absolute ass..shocking.

As if TF2 pubs are any different :D

But yeah the unlocks are capped, you can only unlock the first three of every class, and the rank is capped at 12-13 somewhere. Not so sure why. Stats will be reset when the beta is over anyway.

Quoted from iQue

[…]

As if TF2 pubs are any different :D

But yeah the unlocks are capped, you can only unlock the first three of every class, and the rank is capped at 12-13 somewhere. Not so sure why. Stats will be reset when the beta is over anyway.

Ah right, okay thanks…had no idea, just hit rank 10.
I was so looking forward to the revolver :(

Also, shotguns and AT mines are boss in this.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Waebi

‹Con›

is it any good (read: worth buying and playing over steam) ?

Defur

[email protected]

would be epic to play :D

thaCURSEDpie

Please: :)
[email protected]

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Guys stop with the pasting your email addresses already. BETA keys are not available for any players to hand out like sweets. They’re limited and they can be obtained via the i3D and other partner websites. The only way someone is going to have any keys left over is if they go and pre-order a server, receiving 10 beta keys. This is highly unlikely, and should someone do that – I’d imagine they’ll be giving them to their friends first.

The most you’re gonna get from putting your email addresses on here, is a polite request from a Nigerian banker to send him some money, or perhaps that email that might help you to finally possess a penis that a lady would consider adequate.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from d2m

The most you’re gonna get from putting your email addresses on here, is a polite request from a Nigerian banker to send him some money, or perhaps that email that might help you to finally possess a penis that a lady would consider adequate.

I lol’d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=372Ah0Z_L1w

Last edited by Ino,

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

[email protected]

Please ;]

Nislem

[email protected]

pls

Last edited by Nislem,

Psyche

don’t see what’s the big fuss about the game. Bought it 2 days ago from steam and I see myself asking for a refund somewhere in the next week or so probably.

Why have a beta with 1 map, 1 mod, on where the map is not even balanced? What are alphas and so on for? :/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »