Forum

Old nicknames

Created 5th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

Azured

eureka

Azured since I first started playing computer games online (forgot the origins of the name)

…ye I’m not very imaginative

WildCard

WildCard for last 10 odd years of gaming :D (taken from space above and beyond as absolute rightly spoted awhile ago) :P

before that was simply “gee” surname :)

Last edited by WildCard,

n00ne

I really don’t remember the story behind these nicknames , but i used
‘itX’ for quake2
then itX^^ for cs 1.3
n00ne for cs1.3 , 1.5 and 1.6
and finally here I am as n00ne in TF2.

GangsterAlgot

Bengt Braskliare (swedish for something like Bruce Buttscratcher) from cs-1.6 until BF2 was released, then I switched to GangsterAlgot and it’s been that since.

Comedian

2003 light_nucl34r – i used this one because i was always facinating about things like radioactivity, atomic bomb, radioation, and stuff alike, and nuclear was already taken on steam, so i instead changed some letters into numbers, and added the light_ in front of it because a good mate of mine was dark_wood, as an inside joke
2003-2008 Nucl34r – decided to drop the light_ part in front
2004 dumbass – had this one for only a few months, because i saw the counter-strike flashmovie de_dust, and found it an awesome name that fitted my personality somewhat :P
2006-2007 Hover-blast – after getting battlefield 2142, i starting a soldier with nucl34r, but i made some stupid early unlock choices and decided to make a new soldier, and i liked the hover-tank (the Type 32 Nekomata), so yeah
early 2009 Nuclear – decided to remove the “34” part of the name because it looked immature :P
late 2009 Comedian – i decided it was high time for a new nickname, it took me a long while to find a nickname that i found fitting for me, i chose it because of three reasons, firstly, i always act liked making jokes (and had one stand-up preformance that went kinda well :D), secondly, watchmen is awesome, thirdly, it sounds awesome. didn’t include “the” in front of the name, because it sounds too much like the watchmen character

Last edited by Comedian,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

1999-2000 – Scary Snowman. It was QuakeWorld and I was young, so it was more like [$cArY_Sn0wMaN] with alternating white and yellow letters with some other random glyphs chucked in around it. I chose it because I used all white armour.
2000-present – SnowiE. After getting into a clan in Quake 3, I had to shorten my name to fit the tag in front. I’m not sure why it became SnowiE instead of SnowY, maybe someone called me it once and it stuck. I kept the capital at the end in because random caps are just awesome!

Surely by the law of averages at least one person here must have been called Neo for a brief period of time after the Matrix came out?

Absolute

Starcraft: Pie^Hunter
CS: SpAceD
TF2: spaced

now Absolute! after my favouriate CSS positioning class! LOL!

demsii

EPA

Besides the shitload of aliasses:

c3n0byt3 – Because I’m a big fan of Hellraiser (no, not groupie as in t-shirts and all that shit, just like the movies)
Which then very creatively turned into C3n“-
I called myself Ko_0KaiN for a while aswell (BECAUSE YOU WERE A JUNKIE DEM? .. no because I liked the name ;/)
Then I changed to the almighty Demourge, which was a moment of creativity which has been my nickname for latter part of my tfc “career” and entire tf2 “career” (I don’t play any other fps/online games competitively and actually don’t even enjoy FPS) .. but I later learned you have a footballer called Frank Demouge (Willem II if memory serves right) and Mass Effect was develloped by a studio called Demiurge .. Copycats! ;D

Oh, I also call myself Demsii sometimes because it’s what the fins called me in tfc, because they couldn’t pronounce “Demourge” ;D (like most ppl .. or they think it’s meant to be “Demo-urge” .. oh well)

Last edited by demsii,

dougiie

CotC

DouGie – since I started,
Shizam – when I’m bored
Big Issue? – because those people annoy me ;)

Hansa

.idk?

http://www.promarca.ch/uploads/import/logos/beiersdorf_marke3_hansaplast.gif

Yeah, you’re not dreaming. I used to play monk at my beginning on Guildwars (my first online game; 2004-2007). Then people called me Hansa (for quicker calls) and i kept it when switching for Warrior.
Then Hansa on TF2 which is my first fps game (with a short use of Mariusz that is the polish translation of my rl first name) during the first weeks.

Last edited by Hansa,

caliban

fail

for some weeks back in 1992 or something “the executioner” just sounded brutal :D
than later “evil overkill” because i was a huuuuuge metallica fan and i rly liked am i a evil and overkill played with it until mid 90s i think and changed to caliban,because of shakespeare and the band

ouch

i never really changed my name since i started online gaming just some little twists here and there like

ouchouchouch, ouch³, ouch to the power of 3 and of course autsch since i noticed that some other random guy is running around with the same name -.-

if i had to change my name i would go with HannesSchallundRauch

hykleri

I was Woody. ToyStory pwnz

Pedman

sextant

papegoja^burgare(parrot^burger) and elpedro.

infussle

infusion until an israeli stole my name.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »