AnimaL

never seen anyone skilled in pub

Last edited by AnimaL,

saiboat

(650 in heavy, 540 demo, 320 pyro)

rolf`d

Sketch

MM

hey this is so unfair on us div 6 players… Public servers are our bragging grounds…the only place a lowly div 6’er can have any pride in his gaming ability… the only ppl who we are likely to meet that we can pwn laik n00bs. and this guy has just taken it away from us!!! thanks *crys*

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/416137/

At least if your going to troll/be funny.
Be original home slice?

gryzor

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/416137/

At least if your going to troll/be funny.
Be original home slice?

It was extra-fun until you posted the original link :(

dinks

PLM

This topic is inherently doomed since if you tell a fool that he’s a fool he’s just going to act as a fool he is. On the other hand calling somebody a fool without any basis is just going to make the person in question (in case the person really is not a fool) just to sigh. Our dear topic-creator however decided to choose the third way – that is to call everybody a fool forcing half of them to sigh and the other half to rise infuriated. Hence letting the intended point to just get lost in the banal interactions that followed (not that the first post was that far from such as well). Which might be funny if not so depressing. Which actually is funny. He he.

Last edited by dinks,

WOODY[

Op4

cool story bro

fJack

k^m

Yeah, I know what you mean. These guys think they are so great every time they invade my server, they do nothing but talk crap. They can’t even play all nine classes. But the thing that irritates me the most? I can’t get an accurate reading. Some days it’s like 5 and a half, somedays 6. I think it all depends on how hard I push the ruler into the pubic area, or maybe it’s just like what I’ve eaten that day or something, I don’t know. How do you measure consistently? I know it’s not really that important, my GF tells me that it’s dumb and silly that I do that, but a guy’s gotta know where he stands.

fJack

k^m

…courtesy of dnd

OGMZ PRO PLAYA NT GODO ON PULBIC SERVA COS NT SAEM PLAY STILE PPL REGULA ON PUB RAPE PRO PLAYA ON PULBIC SERVAS BT MBY NOT IN MACTH

Skyride

DUCS

inb4 skyride’s post ;]

Dny

T2P

OGMZ PRO PLAYA NT GODO ON PULBIC SERVA COS NT SAEM PLAY STILE PPL REGULA ON PUB RAPE PRO PLAYA ON PULBIC SERVAS BT MBY NOT IN MACTH

What?

What?

Oh my god. A proffesional Team Fortress 2 player is not good on a public server because it isn’t the same play style. A regular which attends a public server would defeat a proffesional player on a public server, but maybe not in a match or “practice clan war”.

its what goes on up at steam forums bro

Last edited by Shintaz,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »