Forum

Ok listen up

Created 10th November 2009 @ 18:26

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Dr.Speztacular

Long time TF2 player, several hundred hours in the classes. (650 in heavy, 540 demo, 320 pyro). So, I know what I’m talking about.

Why do competitive players think they are so good? They come into the servers I frequent (mpuk, Lokalen etc) and act smug and basically like dicks. Just get over yourselves. You waste ten hours a day practicing airshot maps and you only play the easy maps, avoiding PL which takes the most coordination and teamwork of any of the gamemodes.

Not everyone likes to play competitive. But that doesn’t mean pub players aren’t skilled. I know a few crazy skilled players on these servers. I’ve personally played pickups with experienced comp teams such as CiC2, Unaimed and even =[IDK]= who are a premier clan I hear and I hold my own. I also frequently play on the same server as that [FB]Fragga guy and I have no troubles airblasting him to bits.

So basically: you’re not that good. Anyone can get an airshot if you practice for hours.

Last edited by Dr.Speztacular,

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

cool story bro

Willazord

lol 320 pyro hours

ilike2spin

RLM

Why bother with this post? It’s not going to stop people being dicks and it’s not going to achieve anything else except several pages of similar comments.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Gwan admins, tell us who this troll is :D

RaCio

GoT²

So I was like “you’re trollin”

Last edited by RaCio,

ilike2spin

RLM

Tbh, CiC2 are the mutts nuts.

Randdalf

(0v0)

Aren’t all the mentioned clans… div 5? (Like me! :D)

reCon

I love “Dr.Speztacular”!!! Now he is my friend!!!

Extremer

hi cook!

Last edited by Extremer,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

looks like you are bored

Inuy

#sadboys

I also frequently play on the same server as that [FB]Fragga guy and I have no troubles airblasting him to bits.

Proofs-for-troll or gtfo :> .

longas

I’ve personally played pickups with experienced comp teams such as CiC2, Unaimed and even =[IDK]= who are a premier clan I hear and I hold my own.

:D

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

cool story

don’t know how to put this, have edited the post a couple of times :P

I’ve seen a lot of public players that are really skilled while they can only play in a lower skilled TEAM. However, when I play with them in a pickup or a mix, when I’m expecting them to totally piss on the other team they fail and dissapoint me. On the other hand, the elitism in this community disguists me :)

Last edited by morf,

phy-

cool story bro

What Num said.

*Listens to dubstep and laughs.*

Last edited by phy-,

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »