Forum

Message to the "TF2-is-dead" cynics

Created 10th October 2009 @ 13:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Evil

Evil if u dont like the game then leave.
As Dougie says, a lot of low or midish teams enjoy playing this game so fuck off if super mega pros div1 players dont like it. Go cs 1.6

FREE LANS I FUCKING LOVE IT

Last edited by Evil,

returNNNN

i say who cares what skill teams are have fun in the game and it wont die :P

miikka

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

Nice hating Evil. :< (Also "dieing"…aren't you English?)

I think it's true that the gap between top clans and almost-top clans is tightening.

It's pure math really!

YoYoTech beat Diggy (ESL) + Afterlife (coming from div2) beat YoYoTech (ETF2L) = Last season's top div2 is now at real div1 level!

Even LOL Team put up a reasonable fight against YoYoTech…

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

By argueing the skill gap will return, in essence is argueing the game is still alive.

Also, I do kind of agree with the maps thing. However this is common in every game.
TF2, CS, NS, DoD… ect… There are only a few games like Quake that actually have a large set of good maps (and even then you have set favourites like campgrounds). Don’t think this is a problem just with TF2.

Traxantic

TLR

Sorry TF2 is dead and after i38 it’ll be buried

Shit no chance for anyone to ever get good then?

Evil

CS has lots of good maps

dust2
nuke
inferno
mill
fire
strike
train
cbble

Shit no chance for anyone to ever get good then?

When all the top players have left or gone inactive when CoD MW2 and LD2 im sure you’ll be able to class yourself as high++ then.

Last edited by Evil,

AnimaL

depends on how you consider a game dead or not.

example of UT2004, most of us will agree that the game is “dead” however it still has teams playing it and some competitions, so what does that make of the game?

this is perfect example…

gibbz, seems ur the only one whos missing the point

eoN^

By argueing the skill gap will return, in essence is argueing the game is still alive.

Also, I do kind of agree with the maps thing. However this is common in every game.
TF2, CS, NS, DoD… ect… There are only a few games like Quake that actually have a large set of good maps (and even then you have set favourites like campgrounds). Don’t think this is a problem just with TF2.

Erm… notice how 3/4 of those games are pretty much dead…

Who the fuck ever played DoD though :X
CS will never die…

eoN^

Nice hating Evil. :< (Also "dieing"…aren't you English?)

I think it's true that the gap between top clans and almost-top clans is tightening.

It's pure math really!

YoYoTech beat Diggy (ESL) + Afterlife (coming from div2) beat YoYoTech (ETF2L) = Last season's top div2 is now at real div1 level!

Even LOL Team put up a reasonable fight against YoYoTech…

Just because a team takes a big break RIGHT before a season and has to rework on getting active again with a pretty much new lineup doesnt mean the people who beat them would be able to beat them if they had the same lineup / activity they did last season…

Bamm.

Cant we get along? http://www.frankdecaro.com/recipes/photos/batman-and-robin/Batman%20Kiss.jpg

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

yyt didn’t go inactive, they just played a bit less

AnimaL

is that a bait?

eoN^

Almost all the top teams took a break, not necessarily inactive, but they didnt play a for a month or two.

Evil

You’re such a 4chan newfag seb and you’re underage, i’m gonna report you.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

TF2 was never really alive,
so yeah, I guess
therefore it cant be dead :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »