Forum

Help!

Created 25th September 2009 @ 16:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

wOlliee

I just unplugged all my computer and then put the cables back in and when i start up my computer my screen says no input signal and my cable is connected to my graphics card so i unplugged it and then but it back on again and it still says no input signal and my screen goes black :/

Norrland3000

I just unplugged all my computer and then put the cables back in and when i start up my computer my screen says no input signal and my cable is connected to my graphics card so i unplugged it and then but it back on again and it still says no input signal and my screen goes black :/

And you don’t have two graphic cards? Then you might have plugged it into the wrong card?

wOlliee

i have one onboard and one in my pci-e slot and i did plug it into the right one

Last edited by wOlliee,

Norrland3000

i have one onboard and one in my pci-e slot and i did plug it into the right one

Okay, try to plug it into the internal instead and if you get picture, go into BIOS and change so the PCI-E graphiccard is the standard card.

Skyride

DUCS

Okay, try to plug it into the internal instead and if you get picture, go into BIOS and change so the PCI-E graphiccard is the standard card.

Yes, and if that dosen’t work try removing the PCI-E card so that onboard is the only one in the system. What motherboard do you have?

wOlliee

Ive got my monitor working now my graphics card was loose but then i cleaned my computer with the hoover and turned my computer on and my Psu makes a loud noise and then like 20secs later turns my computer off

Skyride

DUCS

Ive got my monitor working now my graphics card was loose but then i cleaned my computer with the hoover and turned my computer on and my Psu makes a loud noise and then like 20secs later turns my computer off

A computer making a loud noise for 20secs is never a good thing. ;S

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

A computer making a loud noise for 20secs is never a good thing. ;S

No, it really isn’t xD

wOlliee

My Psu is like a year old and its a cheap 400w one for like £15. I think its a extra value one

minimoose

Never try and save money on a PSU :x

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

You know, my mum always asks if I’d like a PSU from Tesco and I say “No mum its OK, I’m buying quality”

Skyride

DUCS

If I put a big enough +number on this actually express how true this is, the etf2l server would run out of hard drive space.

Last edited by Skyride,

wOlliee

im going to buy a new psu tommorow so if that dosnt work then ill rage ;/

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

If I put a big enough +number on this actually express how true this is, the etf2l server would run out of hard drive space.

No you got it wrong dude, its not about brand, its number of wattages right? :>

wOlliee

I bought a new Psu and stuck it in and then turned my computer on to found out that the noise was coming from the cpu fan so i took the fan of the heatsink and there was alot of dust there and i cleaned it off and then turned my computer back on but it was still making the noise but after about a minute the noise went away and my computer stayed on so then i plugged in my mouse and it started making the noise again so i pulled it back out and the noise went away? :/ so the noise comes when my cpu is loading something or i plug something into my computer. Then i went on mumble and my computer turned off. So has anyone got any solutions i don’t know if its my cpu overheating but if it is then i should get a new cpu fan and heatsink?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »