Forum

Help!

Created 25th September 2009 @ 16:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

thaCURSEDpie

A really stupid question, but: Are you sure you have all cables sorted out correctly?

I remember my PC being dead after installing a new CPU cooler. I was busy with it all day trying to figure out wth was going on. At the end I found out I had forgotten to insert the CPU power cable :O. Very very embarrassing.

Because my brother was like: “That’s what you get for fiddling with your PC, now it doesn’t work anymore”, I quickly made up some weird story about having to reset the BIOS :P.

wOlliee

yes ive got all the cables in the right place

wOlliee

what happened was that my monitor wasn’t picking up a input signal so i opened my pc and saw that my gcard was loose so i decided to clean my pc at the same time and then i turned my pc back on and it started making the noises maybe i have blown something but the sound is coming from the cpu fan

Norrland3000

never never NEVER EVER! clean your PC with a thing that sucks the dust away! bad idea, you could really destroy your computer that way. You might have done it already :/

Always clean with something that blows the dust away. Then it doesn’t create static electricity that is freaking deadly if you’re not careful.

Just a tip.

Last edited by Norrland3000,

Edd

T2P

never never NEVER EVER! clean your PC with a thing that sucks the dust away! bad idea, you could really destroy your computer that way. You might have done it already :/

Always clean with something that blows the dust away. Then it doesn’t create static electricity that is freaking deadly if you’re not careful.

Just a tip.

+1

Apart from what he said your fan might be broken, why you haven’t msged me on steam beforehand is beyond me. Shame on you wollie.

Last edited by Edd,

wOlliee

because i cant get on steam?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

because i cant get on steam?

FFS, bring it to a computer shop already, you clearly have no idea what you’re doing and will likely only make things worse.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2